Mooriss
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Buying a new pillow

Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:43 pm

I read about Purple Pillow many good reviews, is it good? Maybe someone of you has it?

Rizzak
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Buying a new pillow

Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:22 pm

I only have a seat cushion from Purple, not a mattress or pillow, but I like the seat cushion very much. It is very comfortable to sit on.

Chillikk
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun May 06, 2018 5:18 pm

I read about Purple Pillow many good reviews, is it good? Maybe someone of you has it?
I have such pillow. It is the most breathable pillow I have. It has a unique feel, because it made of hyper-elastic polymer that provides support yet never loses its shape. For people that sleep hot, I highly recommend trying it! Here is a good review for you https://sleepmentor.net/purple-pillow-review/

Baloo
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:57 am

I think purple pillows are quite amazing and soft. You will feel comfortable with them as they provide a good cushioning to your head and back as well. I really like them a lot as they are my regular utensils at home. Thanks!

Ksarey
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:45 pm

I am sorry i have not used Purple Pillow. I bought a pillow from amazon and i love it.

poliq
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:44 pm

I used to sleep with 6 different pillows in my (king size) bed, some memory foam, some feather, some flat, some soft, some hard,etc, different kinds, even a horseshoe shaped one! My preference of pillow was changing every night, I just grabbed the one I felt like that night, even switching during the night if I wanted. I suggest you try this. I loved it so much that now I bought 3 more, in different sizes, and substituted my earlier random collection with them. I still switch in between the smaller and larger ones night to night.

Bladebringer
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:12 am

I, too, very often had trouble sleeping. The problem in my back and neck was very uncomfortable due to the fact that it was squeezing blood vessels. I found a way out in an orthopedic pillow. After immediately began to sleep much better.

JackBoManHorse

Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:55 pm

I've just found out that special pillows for pregnant women exist. My wife is pregnant now and she has some problems with sleep, therefore she is always tired and has a moderate back pain. I've tried to find a solution and found this - http://pregily.com/ which seems to be a proper clue to the issue.

CryptoParadise
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:59 pm

I've been sleeping without any pillow for some time now, as many doctors recommend that. So far I can say it didn't make my sleep any better, nor my neck more relaxed. The best pillow I've tried before was the one "memorizing" how your sleep.

AnnaSmit

Donate BTC of your choice to wearion4587125963254

Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:44 pm

I do not like to argue. Kadoi decides for himself that he is better. But the aids for pregnant women, in my opinion, are universal: good for pregnant women and ordinary people. I bought just such a wife http://pregnancer.com/leachco-pregnancy-pillow/ She is 100% satisfied. Recommend. They are just comfortable. :geek: :evil: :cry: :oops:
I want to understand which is better to invest in cryptocurrency in 2019. Where there are growth and reliability. Just do not write nonsense, please

mr.joy
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:36 am

I've been sleeping without any pillow for some time now, as many doctors recommend that. So far I can say it didn't make my sleep any better, nor my neck more relaxed. The best pillow I've tried before was the one "memorizing" how your sleep.
Are you talking about memory foam ones? I frankly didn't like the memory foam mattress so I doubt I'd like the pillow. If you like something that holds body heat then it's for you otherwise just plain too hot for me. Its like sleeping on a plastic covered bed.
I prefer regular ones.
Last edited by mr.joy on Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

BuenasTardes
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:13 am

I also bought a pillow from amazon and i love it.

monika 576
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:40 pm

I like this firm too! There are many really good and quality pillows. You can find feather, synthetic, orthopedic pillows. I bought it through the country of origin. I chose such pillows for myself, my family, for friends. So I ordered everything in bulk, and I made an order through the customs broker http://Clearit.ca . They helps me deliver my pillows!

Henry Winter
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:32 pm

I don't know much abou Purple Pillow, but I bought Wellpur pillow and love it! Thanks to it I forgot about my neck pain.

Return to “Off-Topic”