caraveo

Donate BTC of your choice to 3KUJMfqiZX9S12L5ohuB3axSfXprJwPCaL

Bitcoin Mining & Data Center - I feel perplexed.

Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:35 pm

I would like to ask a few questions maybe to those that have already gone through what I am trying to problem-solve.

I live in a very small apartment, alone, and spend a lot of time gaming and game development, and just recently started messing around with bitcoin. I have mined about $5 in 3 days using my personal computer. It's really cool.

I have an associate in science in mobile development, basically making apps for iPhones. I don't really have any apps on the App Store yet.

I don't know if this is the right community to post this in, but I have always wanted to run a data center. I visited a few of them in Denver one time and instantly fell in love :D

I am more tech-centric than people-friendly. Meaning I get along more with my computers than I do with people. I know, I know, that's probably a bad thing. I have only a few friends and they don't know much or care much about computers....

My questions are...

What do investors look for when investing in Data Centers?

How can I contact those investors interested in Data Centers?

Is it really possible to create a Data Center when you don't really have a team?

How can I form a team to build a Data Center?

There are a lot of issues, that I have to address, for example, I live in New Mexico. Where most of the year it's scorching hot. :idea:

Issues:

Services to be offered. (Salespeople?)

Security. (Security team)

Energy Costs. (Cooling and Electricity + Utilities)

Network Access (Internet Connections)

Hardware Costs

Initial Funding

Looking for discussion and help. I understand that building a data center takes a lot of time, money, and effort. I am looking for connections and networking opportunities from someone that is already experienced in the field. Maybe people that want to get involved.

I have a friend who runs a 1000 GPU mining facility in a different state. We used to be high school buddies, but we aren't really in much contact anymore.

If you could answer one hypothetical question....

If you could do it how would you?

gromik
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Bitcoin Mining & Data Center - I feel perplexed.

Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:45 pm

The bitcoin rate has impressed me in recent days. Such growth !!! This is the maximum that has been over the past few years!

orikama
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Bitcoin Mining & Data Center - I feel perplexed.

Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:33 pm

WOW! You have 5 bitcoins! now you have a good opportunity to make money. You can find the best rate for sell bitcoin on BestChange https://www.bestchange.com/bitcoin-to-paypal-usd.html
Now the ratebtcoin has taken off. And analysts predict there will be a decline

Return to “Off-Topic”