box0214
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

■■ NXT Price speculation ■■

Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:15 pm

Branching off from the nxtforum's price speculation thread that has almost 1 million views...
just thought i would start this thread! :) nothing more enticing to newbies then profit so why not give them some numbers to chew on to get the stomach juices going! lets not lie.. we are all in this for profit!
I'll start speculating:

Currently NXT is less than .01 USD today. I think we should see it return to 10 cents next year once BTC skyrockets due to the halving. ;) -- and a bunch of other NXT projects coming soon... maybe this could be a reality to skyrocket nxt: (we can all dream right?) ;)

CryptKeeper
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1KA7KBJaRVLqZNJj4QJAJzs1yVEN5zG91

Re: ■■ NXT Price speculation ■■

Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:57 pm

Look what I've found:

Those were the days... Third place on Coinmarketcap - it can happen again! :o
Follow me on twitter for the latest news on bitcoin and altcoins and I'll follow you back the same day!
Don't miss the free Byteball airdrop! byteball.org

cryptonext

Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:59 pm

Can NXT do everything ETH can such as smart contracts?

box0214
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:37 pm

Can NXT do everything ETH can such as smart contracts?
Its a bit different at its current state. But NXT already has a 3rd party smart contract implementation here already: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=888561.0

I believe its best to wait and see how Ethereum will do before adopting the smart contract code into NXT as its a new frontier and no one will know how that experiment will go using ethereum's blockchain. smart contracts is just lines of programming logic to do something stored on the blockchain, nxt already has the infrastructure in place to store the data. Its just a matter of time before NXT goes into that space. Another thing to keep in mind NXT is highly underrated and under marketed when compared to other well funded cyptocoins like Ethereum. Think of Linux and Windows back in the 90s, one is highly marketed while the other is full set of features with zero marketing budget.

cryptonext

Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:12 pm

is it possible to see the NXT rich list similar to the way its possible to see BTC rich list?

DiggnDeeper
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 15YBHbma31x7fBAkH6Vwor75v9cqQt2syG

Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:18 pm

is it possible to see the NXT rich list similar to the way its possible to see BTC rich list?
https://nxtportal.org/monitor/

box0214
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:35 am

over time the coins are going to only get more distributed due to the fact that NO new coins will be mined ever again, hence constant supply. which means this is one of the only true coins that is deflationary. as time passes there will be nxt holders that will just liquidate, due to low price action and furthering the distribution into hands that "might" get involved with the nxt platform and increase its value over time.

i believe its not the nxt coin we should be looking at but the platform itself and the paradigm shift for nxt is some entity is going to create a sub coin within nxt using the monetary system to abandon all the non-contributing initial stakeholder whales. it will then make nxt's transaction currency just that, a fee to use the network and nothing more.

numbers

Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:49 am

..create a sub coin within nxt using the monetary system to abandon all the non-contributing initial stakeholder whales. it will then make nxt's transaction currency just that, a fee to use the network and nothing more.
interesting. tell me how you'd do this and how to abandon all the non-contributing initial stakeholder whales. how do you identify them?

box0214
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:57 am

..create a sub coin within nxt using the monetary system to abandon all the non-contributing initial stakeholder whales. it will then make nxt's transaction currency just that, a fee to use the network and nothing more.
interesting. tell me how you'd do this and how to abandon all the non-contributing initial stakeholder whales. how do you identify them?

the top 10 forgers are here: https://nxtportal.org/monitor/

its a theory that can technically work. say you created a coin today, but no one believed in it. Then you only found 100 people that you distributed the coins to, but then all of a sudden it became widely popular and the price of the coin went up. now all the late people coming in are saying its 'unfair' because only 100 people purchase it in the beginning. now the question comes up quite often, what is "fair distribution"?

now keep in mind we're still just thinking about the "coin" itself. But we need to take a step back and look at it as a "platform" or "framework" where other coins sit on top of it. As the platform matures and gets refined further, it will attract more people, but there is still the issue of the initial 100 stakeholders that might not contribute to the ecosystem at all. how do you get rid of them while keeping the platform intact? you create a sub coin within the platform and then have those sub-coins redistributed to a much wider audience while the original currency is now only used as a transaction fee to use the platform than being seen as a currency. basically a coin that evolves into something else to redo the redistribution. its something that can and very well might happen down the line. nxt seems to be setup for such a scenario, out of any coin out there this thing is absurdly well developed with features.

numbers

Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:57 am

weirdest idea ever!??

box0214
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:30 am

weirdest idea ever!??

lol just wild ideas. take it with a grain o salt...

Mike Jones
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:57 pm

According to different price predictions from the experts and publications, the price of NXT will reach $0.13 by end of 2019. Currently, the price of NXT is $0.039 with NXT price 25.02% up today.

The price of Nxt (NXT) in 2021 will be about $0.4106.As per the forecast and algorithmic analysis, the the price of 1 Nxt (NXT) will be around $0.8341 in 2025.

The current [url=https://coinswitch.co/coins/nxt/nxt-to-bitcoin]nxt btc[/url] conversion will give 0.000005 BTC.

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:53 pm

Is someone still using this in 2019?
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

Return to “NXT”