Johnny5000

NXT Art Gallery!

Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:02 pm

Hello People and welcome to the NXT ART Gallery.

I am hoping that NXT related artwork can find a home on this thread. If you are an artist please post your work here, the more merrier. :D

On some other Bitcoin related forum, that shall remain nameless, the forum mods decided to delete my artwork first and then after pleading with them they hide it in the bowels of the site, even though it made people happy and gathered many views. Art is the lifeblood of society. It speaks to us in ways that words will and can never do.

A picture is worth a thousand words

The idiom "A picture is worth a thousand words" refers to the notion that a complex idea can be conveyed with just a single still image, or that an image of a subject conveys its meaning/essence more effectively than a description does. It also apply characterizes one of the main goals of visualization, namely making it possible to absorb large amounts of data quickly.

So enjoy, this artwork is for you, the crypto enthusiast. :ugeek:

Johnny5000

Re: NXT Art Gallery!

Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:03 pm

This is my ongoing collection of NXT/ Supernet cereal memes. I created these as a fun way to explain / advertise many of the components of these systems. Note this collection is not complete yet. Hope you enjoy. (also note: I'm posting these here because of continual login issues with nxtforum)

Last edited by Johnny5000 on Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

farl4bit

Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:14 pm

Wauw! What an amazing neverending collection. How did you do that? Must have been hard work. :)

CryptoCentral
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:26 am

Awesome idea

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:22 pm

Very cool guys!