Search found 6 matches

Go to advanced search

by New_Award
Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:09 pm
Forum: Bitcoin Discussion
Topic: Can I buy Fuel with My BTC in USA?
Replies: 0
Views: 510

Can I buy Fuel with My BTC in USA?

I can never understand why I can't buy stuff like Octane, Corn, or maybe take Steel for an example with Cryptocurriencies in USA?
Please show me some place to buy these stuffs. Thanks.
by New_Award
Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:43 pm
Forum: Marketplace
Topic: What's your favourite cryptocurrency?
Replies: 6
Views: 3472

What's your favourite cryptocurrency?

I have found many interesting cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin,Ripple and many more. Now-a-days, I am finding many more interesting cryptocurrencies and I came to know that there are multiple cryptocurrencies available in the market. https://reliable.cash/c/cryptocurrency is a s...
by New_Award
Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:39 pm
Forum: Mining hardware
Topic: The most flexible Mining Hardware
Replies: 14
Views: 9571

Re: The most flexible Mining Hardware

I recommend you Antminer S9. Perfect and trusted. Have come across a lot of scams on other sites trying to sell these. Went with Amazon with great results. Even though the price is a little higher, it is a trust thing. I'm at ease Solid Miner.It is extremely loud and exhausts a lot of heat. Web user...
by New_Award
Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:40 am
Forum: Mining
Topic: Best GPUs for mining?
Replies: 1
Views: 732

Best GPUs for mining?

ello everybody!

Does anybody have thoughts about a GPU that gives great bang for your buck with Bitcoin mining? Assume any budget. I'm currently happy with my rate, I'm just wondering what other's thoughts are.
by New_Award
Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:35 am
Topic: Is Now A Good Time To Buy Bitcoin?
Replies: 1
Views: 663

Is Now A Good Time To Buy Bitcoin?

The demand on bitcoins has grown starting with 2015 once buying cryptocurrency became more accessible and was possible even through numerous brokers. There are many reasons why is is a potentially profitable investment on a long run. However, bitcoin`s main strength is the strictly limited number of...
by New_Award
Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:25 pm
Topic: How Safe is BTC?
Replies: 9
Views: 1820

How Safe is BTC?

Although BTC is virtual currency and well known for its safety, but I have some doubt about hacking BTC. If I lost my BTC wallet account anyhow, then there are any way/chance to get it back? Anyone here retrieve your unused or lost BTC wallet? One more thing, Is windows firewall protects BTC wallet ...

Go to advanced search