Search found 6 matches

Go to advanced search

by nelly333
Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:19 am
Forum: Trading Discussion
Topic: Forexrobotexpert is a great platform for learning about the best forex robots.
Replies: 0
Views: 312

Forexrobotexpert is a great platform for learning about the best forex robots.

What is a Forex Robot? Automated trading requires a lot of research to find the right software to execute the transaction correctly. Sitting down and letting an automated device do the work can be a real temptation. This is where the Forex robot comes in. A Forex Bot is a computer program based on a...
by nelly333
Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:55 am
Forum: Altcoins / Alternative Cryptocurrencies
Topic: A great platform for making money without risk.
Views: 643

A great platform for making money without risk.

Do you think VIC Rewards meets all the needs of the healthcare ecosystem? Does the innovative healthcare blockchain offer speed, security, strong infrastructure and stability? dClinic is a dedicated private healthcare blockchain (PHB) company that runs VIC Rewards loyalty rewards on parallel public ...
by nelly333
Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:57 am
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: xHumanity is a decentralized social media application that stands out from other social media networks.
Replies: 1
Views: 1412

xHumanity is a decentralized social media application that stands out from other social media networks.

I think this is a great platform, taking into account the relevance and importance of social network platforms, xHumanity challenges the status quo and aims to create an environment where users can freely broadcast their opinions. What Is xHumanity? xHumanity is a more "humane" social network that d...
by nelly333
Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:00 am
Topic: Bring ownership of health data and rewards back to the consumer's pocket.
Views: 659

Bring ownership of health data and rewards back to the consumer's pocket.

VIC Rewards aims to revolutionise the healthcare space and is inviting other healthcare partners to participate in their eco-systems. Will you benefit from VIC reward tokens?  VIC Rewards will be used for part of or wholly for products and services in the PHB Eco-System Marketplaces.  Products and...
by nelly333
Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:22 am
Forum: Altcoins / Alternative Cryptocurrencies
Topic: ROI coin has many great features that make it easy to understand and use.
Views: 672

ROI coin has many great features that make it easy to understand and use.

As I know, this is the best CPU coin you can mine now. I think ROI coins are essentially coins that combine all the very good features of many great coins into one coin. You can mine, stake, term-deposit, buy and sell without needing specialized equipment or advanced technical knowledge. ROI Coin ha...
by nelly333
Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:38 am
Topic: Jasmy's mission is to create an IoT platform that customers can use worldwide.
Replies: 1
Views: 875

Jasmy's mission is to create an IoT platform that customers can use worldwide.

What is Centrality delivering for Jasmy? Centrality is delivering 3 bespoke solutions: • Secure Knowledge Communicator (SKC)  A customer support solution that is secured on a private blockchain ledger which protects users’ personal data and providing agents with verified information, without storin...

Go to advanced search