Go to advanced search

by nandibear
Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:03 am
Forum: Bitcoin Discussion
Topic: 40 BTC wallet.dat file
Replies: 2
Views: 38323

Re: 40 BTC wallet.dat file

I have 3 bitcoin wallet.dat files for 2010 and their inventory is 17, 22 and 6 bitcoins. I do not remember the password of these files and I want to know if anyone can help me to recover their password? I can not give the files to anyone, but if I can open them, I will give 20% of my wallet balance...
by nandibear
Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:13 am
Topic: Sending Money From a Debit Card to a Bitcoin Address
Replies: 3
Views: 13456

Re: Sending Money From a Debit Card to a Bitcoin Address

Thank you. If I understand correctly, it is necessary to create an account with a currency exchange (such as Kraken) and link one’s bank card with that account in order to be able to exchange the money in the bank account for the Bitcoin currency and send it to a Bitcoin address. You're welcome. Ye...
by nandibear
Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:54 am
Forum: In the news
Topic: Virtual Currency Tax 5 Fairness Act - US Senate bipartisan bill - Bitcoin transactions under $50 tax free
Replies: 0
Views: 26440

Virtual Currency Tax 5 Fairness Act - US Senate bipartisan bill - Bitcoin transactions under $50 tax free

Virtual Currency Tax 5 Fairness Act - US Senate bipartisan bill - Bitcoin transactions under $50 tax free nandibear.com by Luke Nandibear July 27, 2022 Excerpt: ... The bill was introduced by US Senator Pat Toomey (R-PA) to make bitcoin transactions tax free when the Bitcoin market price of the tra...
by nandibear
Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:35 am
Forum: Technical Support
Topic: I need help with MD5 N SHA1 N More
Replies: 1
Views: 26912

Re: I need help with MD5 N SHA1 N More

hello :) I bought bitcoin a long time ago - they gave me many things - Certificates - Hashes - signatures - urls addresses - keys like init`s md5 - sha1 - sha and more The pic show some of the keys 1d1d1.jpg I need help to use them , thank you . Do you remember what wallet you were using? Was it th...
by nandibear
Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:27 am
Topic: Sending Money From a Debit Card to a Bitcoin Address
Replies: 3
Views: 13456

Re: Sending Money From a Debit Card to a Bitcoin Address

Can someone explain how to send money from a debit card to a Bitcoin address without having to create a Bitcoin wallet? What is the easiest and quickest way to do this? Depends on what country you're in but you might be able to use the following companies: Coinbase.com Kraken.com Gemini.com Those a...
by nandibear
Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:29 am
Topic: Bitcoin Cash (BCH): Does the Reward Outweigh the Risks
Views: 4179

Bitcoin Cash (BCH): Does the Reward Outweigh the Risks

Bitcoin Cash (BCH): Does the Reward Outweigh the Risks InvestorsObserver.com by InvestorsObserver Analysts December 18, 2021 Excerpt: ... "The risk gauge rank for BCH shows the coin is currently a low risk investment. Traders focused on risk assessment will find the gauge most useful for avoiding (...
by nandibear
Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:45 am
Forum: Media
Topic: [VIDEO] - Bitcoin Out Loud - BCH Crosby, I'll be home for Christmas-ish
Views: 3862

[VIDEO] - Bitcoin Out Loud - BCH Crosby, I'll be home for Christmas-ish

https://youtu.be/v2tLyxo5Fo0
BCH Crosby - I'll be home for Christmas-ish
Bitcoin Out Loud Channel
December 16th, 2021
by nandibear
Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:53 am
Forum: Bitcoin Cash
Topic: [VIDEO] - The Bitcoin Cash Podcast #33: Binance, Bonds & Bitcoin City
Views: 7087

[VIDEO] - The Bitcoin Cash Podcast #33: Binance, Bonds & Bitcoin City

https://youtu.be/7EEpxn9XIps
The Bitcoin Cash Podcast #33: Binance, Bonds & Bitcoin City
The Bitcoin Cash Podcast Channel
December 4, 2021
by nandibear
Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:48 am
Topic: How to use Bitcoin Cash (BCH) or Bitcoin (BTC) as a payment method on Amazon by using the Bitpay Extension in the Brave
Views: 3570

How to use Bitcoin Cash (BCH) or Bitcoin (BTC) as a payment method on Amazon by using the Bitpay Extension in the Brave

How to use Bitcoin Cash (BCH) or Bitcoin (BTC) as a payment method on Amazon by using the Bitpay Extension in the Brave Browser nandibear.com by Luke Nandibear December 2, 2021 Excerpt: ... I'm a big Bitcoin Cash (BCH) advocate / supporter so I like buying & selling products and services in that cu...
by nandibear
Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:40 am
Topic: which network to choose from binance if we transfer from Coinbase?
Views: 5417

Re: which network to choose from binance if we transfer from Coinbase?

I want to transfer some BTC from coinbase to binance, but when i try to search address from binance, it give me 4 different networks, so how do i know which network to choose? There is no way i can find on coinbase which network coinbase is using, so how to select binance network hey peacegandlove,...
by nandibear
Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:18 am
Topic: [VIDEO] - The Bitcoin Cash Podcast - Session 1: BCH Builders
Views: 6094

[VIDEO] - The Bitcoin Cash Podcast - Session 1: BCH Builders

https://youtu.be/Mc3-U9w2mWE
The Bitcoin Cash Podcast - Session 1: BCH Builders
The Bitcoin Cash Podcast Channel
November 22, 2021
by nandibear
Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:00 am
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: What are your thoughts on the Brave Search Engine?
Views: 7193

What are your thoughts on the Brave Search Engine?

What are your thoughts on the Brave Search Engine? nandibear.com by Luke Nandibear November 21, 2021 Excerpt: ... Started using Brave's Search Engine a few months ago. What I probably like best about Brave Search is their independent search. Brave uses their own built-from-scratch index. They don't...
by nandibear
Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:54 am
Forum: Media
Topic: [VIDEO] - BCH Network Discussions - Decentralized Marketing Strategies for Bitcoin Cash.
Views: 3843

[VIDEO] - BCH Network Discussions - Decentralized Marketing Strategies for Bitcoin Cash.

https://youtu.be/hKoRquG3XsA
BCH Network Discussions - Decentralized Marketing Strategies for Bitcoin Cash.
BCH Network Discussion Channel
November 30th, 2021
by nandibear
Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:19 am
Topic: Sent small amount of BTC to someone and it sent the whole lot to change address. Help
Views: 6613

Re: Sent small amount of BTC to someone and it sent the whole lot to change address. Help

So, yesterday I did a transfer of a small amount of BTC to someone else. I used a QR code from their wallet to send to from my bitcoin.com app on my phone. Problem: It sent the whole lot, in 2 transactions. 1st transaction of the right amount to the correct address. The second transaction the entir...
by nandibear
Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:42 am
Topic: [VIDEO] - BCH Network Discussions- Topic- Native Introspection Opcodes
Views: 6473

[VIDEO] - BCH Network Discussions- Topic- Native Introspection Opcodes

https://youtu.be/e1l_7rpaUL4
BCH Network Discussions- Topic- Native Introspection Opcodes
BCH Network Discussion Channel
September 1st, 2021
by nandibear
Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:01 am
Topic: Kim Dotcom: Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is on the way to really break some ground in many different areas
Views: 4482

Kim Dotcom: Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is on the way to really break some ground in many different areas

Kim Dotcom: Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is on the way to really break some ground in many different areas nandibear.com by Luke Nandibear August 31, 2021 Excerpt: Kim Dotcom: "I’ve been working closely with a couple of whales including Roger here and some others on some big picture stuff." ... "We’re making...
by nandibear
Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:00 am
Topic: Americans using bitcoin.com iPhone app
Views: 6502

Re: Americans using bitcoin.com iPhone app

I am a U.S. resident. A few months ago I downloaded the bitcoin.com app, connected my bank account, transferred money, then bought some bitcoin. I did all this not having learned that this is a UK company. I can log in, see my bitcoin, but when I attempt to sell any of it, a message tells me that f...
by nandibear
Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:57 am
Topic: I'm a newbie but is there a chance that strings are used for passphrases to
Views: 6374

Re: I'm a newbie but is there a chance that strings are used for passphrases to

The Bitcoin core software may use words for passphrases kept in "strings" which would mean someone physically typing all our passphrase words in while producing code. The software can mix up the words but there's likely only a certain amount of words wouldn't you think? hey Tim, yes there are only ...
by nandibear
Sat May 29, 2021 9:32 pm
Topic: Transaction from early May, 2021 of Bitcoin Cash (BCH) from Coinbase Pro to an Uphold wallet and it’s still not received
Views: 4458

Transaction from early May, 2021 of Bitcoin Cash (BCH) from Coinbase Pro to an Uphold wallet and it’s still not received

Looking into an issue for someone who sent a Bitcoin Cash (BCH) transaction from Coinbase Pro account to an Uphold account . That person might join this thread too. In any event, I'm documenting the issue here for anyone else who might experience the same or similar issue. Just received the address ...
by nandibear
Thu May 27, 2021 10:05 pm
Topic: STC never arrived in my account
Replies: 4
Views: 7396

Re: STC never arrived in my account

Thank you for your answer. I sent mail but still no answer. I found no topics about the same issue. My wife has the same problem with the same STC transaction. The STC webstie required a ETH adress to send the STC, i guess that's where is the problem, a erc20 adress. I doubled checked. Please see s...
by nandibear
Thu May 27, 2021 5:45 pm

Thank you for your answer. I sent mail but still no answer. I found no topics about the same issue. My wife has the same problem with the same STC transaction. The STC webstie required a ETH adress to send the STC, i guess that's where is the problem, a erc20 adress. You're welcome. An ETH address ...
by nandibear
Thu May 27, 2021 5:38 pm
Forum: Scam accusations
Topic: Cryptocurrency scam immediate refund
Views: 5242

Re: Cryptocurrency scam immediate refund

stop seamming people u scammer Thank you for reporting this scammer and their fraudulent / fake recovery service. The user and their scam posts (one of which was at the top of this thread) have been "nuked" and no longer exist here on the forum. Moreover, it appears that they registered other accou...
by nandibear
Thu May 27, 2021 5:28 pm

Hello, I sent STC from the STC webstite, to my ETH adress on bitcoin.com. Nothing arrived on my account. It's been 2 weeks, and nobody answers my mails. Could anyone help here, that would be really appreciated :) I don't have much experience with the Bitcoin.com Exchange. Has their support replied ...
by nandibear
Thu May 27, 2021 5:12 pm
Forum: Mining support
Topic: delay in withdrawal of funds
Replies: 14
Views: 15259

Re: delay in withdrawal of funds

...you think I will want to continue mine at your pool??????? It's not my pool. <----- NOT MY POOL I haven't worked for Bitcoin.com for more than one (1) year. I receive zero compensation (none, nada, NOTHING at all, zero dollars $$ and zero cents ¢¢) for moderating this forum and posting replies o...
by nandibear
Thu May 27, 2021 2:58 am

...10 days no withdrawal..... Wanted to add here that I was checking out your screenshot in your other thread. Says 1.081094 BTC for withdraw is pending . Your BTC hashrate in the screenshot shows 126 TH/s . I'm assuming you've directed the rest of your hashrate elsewhere for the moment (or for goo...
by nandibear
Thu May 27, 2021 2:55 am
Forum: Pools
Topic: Withdrawal issues from bitcoin.com
Views: 5276

Re: Withdrawal issues from bitcoin.com

.. can someone really clarify what is the problem with the pool and how I can get my money back!!! it is a big amount!!! ... Wanted to add here that I was checking out your screenshot. Says 1.081094 BTC for withdraw is pending . Your BTC hashrate in the screenshot shows 126 TH/s . I'm assuming you'...
by nandibear
Thu May 27, 2021 2:17 am
Forum: Pools
Topic: Withdrawal issues from bitcoin.com
Views: 5276

Re: Withdrawal issues from bitcoin.com

Hi community! I have really nasty problem, I cannot withdraw my funds from my pool wallet!!!! nor manual nor automated withdrawals do not work!! what is going on??? support basically says nothing specific.... can someone really clarify what is the problem with the pool and how I can get my money ba...
by nandibear
Thu May 27, 2021 2:14 am

Guys did all of you got paid out eventually??? I am stuck same ..... 10 days no withdrawal..... hey Maksym, this appears to be an ongoing problem (intermittently or often for several months to almost a year now). Other miners on the pool have reported waiting months to be paid. I've looked it into ...
by nandibear
Tue May 25, 2021 8:06 pm
Forum: Politics & Society
Topic: US Congress Will Not Pass Cryptocurrency Legislation Anytime Soon, Says Lawmaker - by Kevin Helms
Views: 27053

US Congress Will Not Pass Cryptocurrency Legislation Anytime Soon, Says Lawmaker - by Kevin Helms

US Congress Will Not Pass Cryptocurrency Legislation Anytime Soon, Says Lawmaker news.bitcoin.com by Kevin Helms May 24th, 2021 Excerpt: U.S. Congressman Jim Himes says that Congress is not ready to pass cryptocurrency legislation anytime soon, citing a lack of deep understanding of cryptocurrencie...
by nandibear
Tue May 25, 2021 7:49 pm
Forum: Pool
Topic: Bitcoin.com Mining Pool Official Discussion Thread
Replies: 1491
Views: 742949

Re: Mining Pool Official Discussion Thread

Hello, I am mining BCH on the pool with my own hardware (PPS mode) and i have the auto withdrawal set up to run on all 7 days but so far i havent received any payment in my bch wallet for 2 days! Is auto withdrawal really working or there is a problem with the pool daily payments? hey lulzcart, I j...

Go to advanced search