Search found 2234 matches

Go to advanced search

by nandibear
Sat May 29, 2021 9:32 pm
Forum: Technical Support
Topic: Transaction from early May, 2021 of Bitcoin Cash (BCH) from Coinbase Pro to an Uphold wallet and it’s still not received
Replies: 1
Views: 303

Transaction from early May, 2021 of Bitcoin Cash (BCH) from Coinbase Pro to an Uphold wallet and it’s still not received

Looking into an issue for someone who sent a Bitcoin Cash (BCH) transaction from Coinbase Pro account to an Uphold account . That person might join this thread too. In any event, I'm documenting the issue here for anyone else who might experience the same or similar issue. Just received the address ...
by nandibear
Thu May 27, 2021 10:05 pm
Topic: STC never arrived in my account
Replies: 4
Views: 343

Re: STC never arrived in my account

Thank you for your answer. I sent mail but still no answer. I found no topics about the same issue. My wife has the same problem with the same STC transaction. The STC webstie required a ETH adress to send the STC, i guess that's where is the problem, a erc20 adress. I doubled checked. Please see s...
by nandibear
Thu May 27, 2021 5:45 pm

Thank you for your answer. I sent mail but still no answer. I found no topics about the same issue. My wife has the same problem with the same STC transaction. The STC webstie required a ETH adress to send the STC, i guess that's where is the problem, a erc20 adress. You're welcome. An ETH address ...
by nandibear
Thu May 27, 2021 5:38 pm
Forum: Scam accusations
Topic: Cryptocurrency scam immediate refund
Views: 797

Re: Cryptocurrency scam immediate refund

stop seamming people u scammer Thank you for reporting this scammer and their fraudulent / fake recovery service. The user and their scam posts (one of which was at the top of this thread) have been "nuked" and no longer exist here on the forum. Moreover, it appears that they registered other accou...
by nandibear
Thu May 27, 2021 5:28 pm

Hello, I sent STC from the STC webstite, to my ETH adress on bitcoin.com. Nothing arrived on my account. It's been 2 weeks, and nobody answers my mails. Could anyone help here, that would be really appreciated :) I don't have much experience with the Bitcoin.com Exchange. Has their support replied ...
by nandibear
Thu May 27, 2021 5:12 pm
Forum: Mining support
Topic: delay in withdrawal of funds
Replies: 9
Views: 1568

Re: delay in withdrawal of funds

...you think I will want to continue mine at your pool??????? It's not my pool. <----- NOT MY POOL I haven't worked for Bitcoin.com for more than one (1) year. I receive zero compensation (none, nada, NOTHING at all, zero dollars $$ and zero cents ¢¢) for moderating this forum and posting replies o...
by nandibear
Thu May 27, 2021 2:58 am

...10 days no withdrawal..... Wanted to add here that I was checking out your screenshot in your other thread. Says 1.081094 BTC for withdraw is pending . Your BTC hashrate in the screenshot shows 126 TH/s . I'm assuming you've directed the rest of your hashrate elsewhere for the moment (or for goo...
by nandibear
Thu May 27, 2021 2:55 am
Forum: Pools
Topic: Withdrawal issues from bitcoin.com
Replies: 2
Views: 128

Re: Withdrawal issues from bitcoin.com

.. can someone really clarify what is the problem with the pool and how I can get my money back!!! it is a big amount!!! ... Wanted to add here that I was checking out your screenshot. Says 1.081094 BTC for withdraw is pending . Your BTC hashrate in the screenshot shows 126 TH/s . I'm assuming you'...
by nandibear
Thu May 27, 2021 2:17 am
Forum: Pools
Topic: Withdrawal issues from bitcoin.com
Views: 128

Re: Withdrawal issues from bitcoin.com

Hi community! I have really nasty problem, I cannot withdraw my funds from my pool wallet!!!! nor manual nor automated withdrawals do not work!! what is going on??? support basically says nothing specific.... can someone really clarify what is the problem with the pool and how I can get my money ba...
by nandibear
Thu May 27, 2021 2:14 am

Guys did all of you got paid out eventually??? I am stuck same ..... 10 days no withdrawal..... hey Maksym, this appears to be an ongoing problem (intermittently or often for several months to almost a year now). Other miners on the pool have reported waiting months to be paid. I've looked it into ...
by nandibear
Tue May 25, 2021 8:06 pm
Forum: Politics & Society
Topic: US Congress Will Not Pass Cryptocurrency Legislation Anytime Soon, Says Lawmaker - by Kevin Helms
Replies: 0
Views: 231

US Congress Will Not Pass Cryptocurrency Legislation Anytime Soon, Says Lawmaker - by Kevin Helms

US Congress Will Not Pass Cryptocurrency Legislation Anytime Soon, Says Lawmaker news.bitcoin.com by Kevin Helms May 24th, 2021 Excerpt: U.S. Congressman Jim Himes says that Congress is not ready to pass cryptocurrency legislation anytime soon, citing a lack of deep understanding of cryptocurrencie...
by nandibear
Tue May 25, 2021 7:49 pm
Forum: Pool
Topic: Bitcoin.com Mining Pool Official Discussion Thread
Replies: 1491
Views: 513994

Re: Mining Pool Official Discussion Thread

Hello, I am mining BCH on the pool with my own hardware (PPS mode) and i have the auto withdrawal set up to run on all 7 days but so far i havent received any payment in my bch wallet for 2 days! Is auto withdrawal really working or there is a problem with the pool daily payments? hey lulzcart, I j...
by nandibear
Tue May 25, 2021 7:09 pm
Topic: No mining payment with auto-withdrawal on
Views: 267

Re: No mining payment with auto-withdrawal on

Hello, Can i know why the daily mined coins are not paid? I have auto-withdrawal set up and so far i havent seen any coin paid to my wallet in the last 2 days! Is the auto-withdrawal working or not? if i use manual withdrawal its gonna take 4-5 days for any transaction to be processed (or even more...
by nandibear
Tue May 25, 2021 7:03 pm
Forum: Bitcoin Core
Topic: Scammed by Bitcoindotcom
Replies: 3
Views: 357

Re: Scammed by Bitcoindotcom

Hi I recently opened a wallet with bitcoindotcom go receive some Bitcoin I had invested more then $4500 into. I gave the company my BTC address to collect funds. I got the transaction IDs and waited. After 2 days I called the company sending the funds and said I received them. I look on the blockch...
by nandibear
Mon May 24, 2021 8:28 pm
Topic: Thread watched I got seed phrase of EXODUS Wallet. Balance 13.77BTC. What can i do with this?
Views: 322

Re: Thread watched I got seed phrase of EXODUS Wallet. Balance 13.77BTC. What can i do with this?

Hi everyone. I was rummaging through my ex-boyfriend's old things, and I found a piece of paper with the entry "seed phrase/exodus/13.77 BTC". I myself do not understand cryptocurrencies, so I went to the forum. What can I do about it? Is it possible to sell it to someone? If you have an answer, em...
by nandibear
Mon May 24, 2021 6:03 pm
Topic: Thread watched I got seed phrase of EXODUS Wallet. Balance 13.77BTC. What can i do with this?
Views: 322

Re: Thread watched I got seed phrase of EXODUS Wallet. Balance 13.77BTC. What can i do with this?

Hi everyone. I was rummaging through my ex-boyfriend's old things, and I found a piece of paper with the entry "seed phrase/exodus/13.77 BTC". I myself do not understand cryptocurrencies, so I went to the forum. What can I do about it? Is it possible to sell it to someone? If you have an answer, em...
by nandibear
Fri May 21, 2021 3:58 am
Topic: Found Some old crypto keys
Views: 377

Re: Found Some old crypto keys

Thank you for the response, I am still trying to work out what format these keys are in, i know they are from around 2014. You're welcome, no problem. You can try using the stand-alone files at https://www.bitaddress.org to convert your private key. DON'T enter your private key on the site itself. ...
by nandibear
Thu May 20, 2021 9:58 am
Topic: Bitcoin transaction is stuck in a loop without any confirmations for over 24 hours already Topic is solved
Views: 248

Re: Bitcoin transaction is stuck in a loop without any confirmations for over 24 hours already Topic is solved

:x I’ve sent similar Bitcoin funds multiple times with the longest wait of post about 2 hours. I checked blockchain and it seems to be going in a loop without any confirmation what so ever. I have a feeling like my transaction is stuck and I need my funds hey Tanya, If you did not set an adequate f...
by nandibear
Thu May 20, 2021 9:49 am

I was thinking more about this. You said "crypto keys," so maybe this isn't strictly bitcoins. Could these be Litecoin keys? For example a Litecoin p2sh address (wrapped Segwit) starts with " M " I think also Litecoin address is up to 34 characters. Other than that a Bitcoin Testnet address (pubkey ...
by nandibear
Wed May 19, 2021 5:52 pm

Found some old crypto keys on a hard drive back up but cant remember what they are from. tried the in a bitcoin wallet but don't seem right or able to import sweep them. Anyone have any idea what they could be for... public Key: 563KL************************34char private key MUi*******************...
by nandibear
Tue May 18, 2021 4:47 am
Topic: Can not withdraw or sell ARRR
Replies: 3
Views: 303

Re: Can not withdraw or sell ARRR

My ARRR purchase is locked on the platform, I can not withdraw or sell what i would like to know is when the technical issues will be resolved. hey Logic38, I don't have much experience with the Bitcoin.com Exchange. Probably best to check their support articles (if you haven't already) and then if...
by nandibear
Sun May 16, 2021 4:17 pm
Topic: Bitcoin Transaction Shows Two Outputs
Views: 180

Re: Bitcoin Transaction Shows Two Outputs

Hello, I sent 0.008917 bitcoin (about $450 US) from my Bitcoin wallet to my Atomic Wallet. Only about $90 was received by my Atomic wallet. When I click on the bitcoin transaction, the blockchain shows two outputs. The other output is a random bitcoin wallet address that I've never seen. When I goo...
by nandibear
Sun May 16, 2021 4:23 am
Topic: When will new registration for mining will be opened?
Views: 265

Re: When will new registration for mining will be opened?

I tried to register a new account for mining. It seems registrations have been disabled by admin. When will they reopen. How can I get notified? hey rsadaphule, I don't have any idea. There's a chance that it might (?) be permanent (maybe the Bitcoin.com Pool is closing?). My suggestion is to mine ...
by nandibear
Fri May 14, 2021 5:17 pm
Forum: Exchanges
Topic: Very new to this and blocked
Views: 760

Re: Very new to this and blocked

Hi, I am blocked on how to purchase coins. I'm looking for bird coin. I purchased ETH and then transferred to exchange.bitcoin.com. After I transferred to my trading account in exchange.bitcoin.com. I see the amount in my "estimated value". However, my trading balance is showing zero. I tried to pu...
by nandibear
Thu May 13, 2021 3:14 pm
Forum: In the news
Topic: E-Commerce Giant Ebay Looking at Accepting Cryptocurrency for 187 Million Buyers, CEO Reveals - by Kevin Helms
Replies: 0
Views: 166

E-Commerce Giant Ebay Looking at Accepting Cryptocurrency for 187 Million Buyers, CEO Reveals - by Kevin Helms

E-Commerce Giant Ebay Looking at Accepting Cryptocurrency for 187 Million Buyers, CEO Reveals news.bitcoin.com by Kevin Helms May 3, 2021 Excerpt: Ebay is looking at cryptocurrency as a payment option for its 187 million buyers on the platform, the company’s CEO has revealed. ... Ebay CEO Jamie Ian...
by nandibear
Thu May 13, 2021 2:53 pm
Forum: Bitcoin Discussion
Topic: The Bitcoin.com Forum is (NOT) closing on July 23rd 2020.
Replies: 25
Views: 25988

Re: The Bitcoin.com Forum is (NOT) closing on July 23rd 2020.

This is Bloomie, the admin of Bitcoin Forum (can't post the URL because this account is new, see link posted by torusJKL above). Roger and I are in discussions to merge the two forums so that the community can continue to have a censorship-free discussion place. We will keep you guys posted. hey Bl...
by nandibear
Mon May 10, 2021 4:47 pm
Topic: Coinbase transaction numbers
Replies: 17
Views: 2122

Re: Coinbase transaction numbers

I think the concept(s) of "the origin of a block" (and it's "traceability") and "Coinbase's (the exchange) handing over transaction info/data to the Feds (i.e., DEA, FBI, IRS, etc.)" has, unfortunately, been conflated in this thread (I have no problem bearing the blame here). Not that I'm aware of....
by nandibear
Mon May 10, 2021 4:26 pm
Topic: Wallet address
Views: 214

Re: Wallet address

I keep being told to use a valid BTC wallet even though I am inputting the correct address from my account hey Rachel, Are you certain that you're using a BTC address? Does the address start with a 1 or a 3 or a bc ? What wallet application are you using? Name of app and version would be helpful. A...
by nandibear
Mon May 10, 2021 4:23 pm
Topic: Coinbase transaction numbers
Replies: 17
Views: 2122

Re: Coinbase transaction numbers

Hey nandi,

The "Whatbitcoindid" interview I referred to in my last post was entitled "Bitcoin v. The Banks" and was Episode #334. That might have helped! Oops...
hey dc007,

Interesting. I'll search for the referenced interview and give it a listen!
by nandibear
Mon May 10, 2021 4:20 pm
Topic: I can not send from BTC wallet to another adress
Views: 124

Re: I can not send from BTC wallet to another adress

In last two weeks, i can not send from my bch wallet to another wallet. When i try to send, i get message "Transaction failed to send" on slide bar. Funds stuck on wallet. hey LeaChe, What wallet application, the one shown in your screenshot, are you using? Name of app and version would be helpful....

Go to advanced search