Search found 2029 matches

Go to advanced search

by nandibear
Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:47 am
Forum: Wallet
Topic: How to install Linux Bitcoin Cash wallet?
Replies: 3
Views: 713

Re: How to install Linux Bitcoin Cash wallet?

UPDATE: Anyone wishing to download the Bitcoin.com wallet for Linux should use version 5.13 RC4 at https://github.com/bitcoin-portal/bitcoin-wallet-releases/releases You can download at https://github.com/bitcoin-portal/bitcoin-wallet-releases/releases/download/5.13-RC4/bitcoin.com-wallet-5.13-rc4-...
by nandibear
Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:52 am
Forum: In the news
Topic: There’s No Such Thing as Tainted Bitcoins - by Kai Sedgwick
Replies: 0
Views: 551

There’s No Such Thing as Tainted Bitcoins - by Kai Sedgwick

There’s No Such Thing as Tainted Bitcoins news.bitcoin.com by Kai Sedgwick February 7th, 2020 Excerpt: All bitcoins are created equal. But in the eyes of blockchain forensics firms, some bitcoins are more equal than others. If these companies are to be believed, coins that have been used in crimina...
by nandibear
Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:46 am
Forum: Bitcoin Cash
Topic: Bitcoin Cash Community Begins Crafting Q&A Stack Exchange Site to Build Knowledge Base - by Jamie Redman
Views: 504

Bitcoin Cash Community Begins Crafting Q&A Stack Exchange Site to Build Knowledge Base - by Jamie Redman

Bitcoin Cash Community Begins Crafting Q&A Stack Exchange Site to Build Knowledge Base news.bitcoin.com by Jamie Redman January 7th, 2020 Excerpt: On February 6, Bitcoin Cash supporters were introduced to a new BCH-centric Stack Exchange community called bitcoincash.stackexchange.com. The goal of t...
by nandibear
Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:07 pm
Forum: Technical Support
Topic: Migration Error
Replies: 2
Views: 462

Re: Migration Error

My bitcoin.com wallet froze up after an update last week, and today it presents me with the message "Migration Error: org.json.JSONException: Value[] of type org.json.JSONArray cannot be converted to JSONObject! Please Contact Support for manual migration instructions DO NOT DELETE YOUR WALLET OR C...
by nandibear
Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:00 am
Topic: Nandibear - free Bitcoin Cash 0.01 BCH recurring giveaway
Replies: 32
Views: 1714

Re: Nandibear - free Bitcoin Cash 0.01 BCH recurring giveaway

Nandibear - free Bitcoin Cash 0.01 BCH giveaway #32 https://nandibear.com/img/luke-nandibear-bitcoin-cash-bch-giveaway-32-working-2020.jpg Nandibear working on a night project! [/b] Apologies for the absence! Not enough hours in the day, not enough days in the month and so on. It would cool if we c...
by nandibear
Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:18 pm
Topic: What do miners think about the Bitcoin.com Mining Pool?
Views: 128

What do miners think about the Bitcoin.com Mining Pool?

What do miners think about the Bitcoin.com Mining Pool?
Bitcoin.com - Official Channel
January 16, 2020

https://youtu.be/B88x9Hc0eDc

Bitcoin.com Mining Pool: https://mining.bitcoin.com/
by nandibear
Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:36 pm
Topic: Gavin Andresen Speaks About Ethereum's Tornado and Wallet Privacy - by Jamie Redman
Views: 34

Gavin Andresen Speaks About Ethereum's Tornado and Wallet Privacy - by Jamie Redman

Gavin Andresen Speaks About Ethereum's Tornado and Wallet Privacy news.bitcoin.com by Jamie Redman January 15th, 2020 Excerpt: Over the last couple of years. the former lead maintainer of the Bitcoin Core (BTC) repository Gavin Andresen has been quiet in regards to the crypto ecosystem. Andresen ha...
by nandibear
Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:39 pm
Topic: HELP NEEDED
Replies: 5
Views: 395

Re: HELP NEEDED

Could some kind person please give me some help?
Please beware of anyone contacting you in private/direct message.

Please never share private information (private keys, mnemonics seeds or backup phrases, passwords, etc).
by nandibear
Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:19 am
Topic: I sended bch to btc wallet. Did i lost money, need help !
Replies: 1
Views: 63

Re: I sended bch to btc wallet. Did i lost money, need help !

I sended from my bch wallet to my btc wallet adress and now i can't see funds on my btc wallet. Did i just lost 300€ to no-where ? Can there be anything in can do for ? Hi, The BCH is at the address it was sent to. The public keys and private keys are the same on each chain (BCH and BTC). If the re...
by nandibear
Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:57 am
Forum: Mining
Topic: Mining Report Highlights China's ASIC Manufacturing Improvements and Dominance - by Jamie Redman
Views: 36

Mining Report Highlights China's ASIC Manufacturing Improvements and Dominance - by Jamie Redman

Mining Report Highlights China's ASIC Manufacturing Improvements and Dominance news.bitcoin.com by Jamie Redman January 11, 2020 Excerpt: During the first month of the new year, the research firm Tokeninsight published its “Mining Industry Annual Research Report,” which covers the competitive bitco...
by nandibear
Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:19 pm

Nandibear - free Bitcoin Cash 0.01 BCH giveaway #31 https://www.nandibear.com/img/luke-nandibear-bitcoin-cash-bch-giveaway-31-and-my-new-work-boots-wolverine-wellington-wedge-2020.jpg Got some new work boots! [/b] It's the weekend! Sometimes it's good (and healthy) to step away from the keyboard, g...
by nandibear
Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:18 pm
Topic: Researcher's Scathing Lightning Network Analysis Finds Flaws - by Jamie Redman
Views: 33

Researcher's Scathing Lightning Network Analysis Finds Flaws - by Jamie Redman

Researcher's Scathing Lightning Network Analysis Finds Flaws news.bitcoin.com by Jamie Redman January 9, 2020 Excerpt: On January 7, digital preservation researcher David Rosenthal published an overview of BTC’s Lightning Network (LN) which claims LN infrastructure isn’t decentralized and privacy-p...
by nandibear
Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:13 pm
Topic: This Company Sets Out to Prove Crypto Mining Has a Place in Your Home - by Lubomir Tassev
Views: 38

This Company Sets Out to Prove Crypto Mining Has a Place in Your Home - by Lubomir Tassev

This Company Sets Out to Prove Crypto Mining Has a Place in Your Home news.bitcoin.com by Lubomir Tassev January 9, 2020 Excerpt: Hotmine, a company based in Ukraine which engineers home appliances for crypto enthusiasts, is not new to mining equipment development. But sometimes it takes the right ...
by nandibear
Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:10 pm
Topic: Japanese Firms SBI and GMO Join the Digital Gold Rush in Texas - by Jamie Redman
Views: 41

Japanese Firms SBI and GMO Join the Digital Gold Rush in Texas - by Jamie Redman

BTC's Hashrate Touches 120 Exahash, But the Price Has Not Followed news.bitcoin.com by Jamie Redman January 8, 2020 Excerpt: The city of Rockdale, Texas is attracting attention again, similar to the interest the region saw back in the fifties when the Alcoa aluminum smelting facility set up shop. T...
by nandibear
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:05 am
Topic: Kraken Reveals 49% Increase in Law Enforcement Investigations - by Kai Sedgwick
Views: 26

Kraken Reveals 49% Increase in Law Enforcement Investigations - by Kai Sedgwick

Kraken Reveals 49% Increase in Law Enforcement Investigations news.bitcoin.com by Kai Sedgwick January 7th, 2019 Excerpt: The publication of crypto exchange Kraken’s 2019 Transparency Report has provoked discussion about the scale of government surveillance. According to the report, Kraken received...
by nandibear
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:03 am
Topic: Bitmain Responds to Layoff Rumors From Ousted Co-Founder Zahn - by Graham Smith
Views: 34

Bitmain Responds to Layoff Rumors From Ousted Co-Founder Zahn - by Graham Smith

Bitmain Responds to Layoff Rumors From Ousted Co-Founder Zahn news.bitcoin.com by Graham Smith January 7, 2019 Excerpt: Ousted Bitmain co-founder Micree Zahn took to Weibo on Monday to speak out against a reported Bitmain “personnel optimization plan” which could purportedly see around 500 Bitmain ...
by nandibear
Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:49 am

Nandibear - free Bitcoin Cash 0.01 BCH giveaway #30 https://www.nandibear.com/img/luke-nandibear-free-bitcoin-cash-bch-steemit-30-late-supper-aidells-smoked-sausages.jpg Late supper tonight for the Nandibear! [/b] I'm not certain how healthy these Aidells smoked sausages but I have eaten them a goo...
by nandibear
Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:47 am
Topic: SLP Devs Publish Code Bounties With $2,500+ in Crypto Rewards - by Jamie Redman
Views: 129

SLP Devs Publish Code Bounties With $2,500+ in Crypto Rewards - by Jamie Redman

SLP Devs Publish Code Bounties With $2,500+ in Crypto Rewards news.bitcoin.com by Jamie Redman January 6th, 2020 Excerpt: While a number of software developers work on the Simple Ledger Protocol (SLP) framework, SLP devs are still looking for other contributors to help foster the protocol’s ecosyst...
by nandibear
Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:43 am
Topic: New SLP Telegram Bots Introduced to Bitcoin Cash Supporters - by Jamie Redman
Views: 131

New SLP Telegram Bots Introduced to Bitcoin Cash Supporters - by Jamie Redman

New SLP Telegram Bots Introduced to Bitcoin Cash Supporters news.bitcoin.com by Jamie Redman January 5th, 2020 Excerpt: The Bitcoin Cash community was recently introduced to two new Telegram bots that use Simple Ledger Protocol (SLP) tokens within the messenger application. There’s a new SLP Telegr...
by nandibear
Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:41 am

Nandibear - free Bitcoin Cash 0.01 BCH giveaway #29 https://www.nandibear.com/img/luke-nandibear-free-bitcoin-cash-bch-steemit-29-snacks-kevita-kombucha-tart-cherry-rxbar-blueberry.jpg Nandibear gettings some snacks! [/b] I prefer a good T-bone or Ribeye steak, baked potato and corn on the cob but ...
by nandibear
Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:51 pm
Topic: BCH sent to BTC wallet on cash app
Replies: 3
Views: 139

Re: BCH sent to BTC wallet on cash app

I had funds in a bitcoincom bch wallet. a friend suggested using cash app to convert bitcoin to cash. I didnt realize the difference between bch and btc (know more now from my mistake). Bitcoincom is saying they can not help since it was not sent to another bitcoincom wallet. cash app is saying i n...
by nandibear
Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:25 am
Topic: BTC's Hashrate Touches 120 Exahash, But the Price Has Not Followed - by Jamie Redman
Views: 40

BTC's Hashrate Touches 120 Exahash, But the Price Has Not Followed - by Jamie Redman

BTC's Hashrate Touches 120 Exahash, But the Price Has Not Followed news.bitcoin.com by Jamie Redman January 2, 2020 Excerpt: On January 1, the BTC network hashrate touched an all-time high at close to 120 exahash per second (EH/s). Despite the crypto market lull and lower BTC prices, the 2020 miles...
by nandibear
Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:20 am

Nandibear - free Bitcoin Cash 0.01 BCH giveaway #28 https://nandibear.com/img/luke-nandibear-free-bitcoin-cash-bch-steemit-28.jpg Another banker bites the dust! [/b] Here's the BCH keys! (free 0.01 Bitcoin Cash (BCH))! [/b] Please scan the private key below and sweep the 0.01 Bitcoin Cash (BCH) int...
by nandibear
Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:52 am
Topic: A Tor-Integrated Cashfusion Build for Bitcoin Cash Is Coming - by Jamie Redman
Views: 122

A Tor-Integrated Cashfusion Build for Bitcoin Cash Is Coming - by Jamie Redman

A Tor-Integrated Cashfusion Build for Bitcoin Cash Is Coming news.bitcoin.com by Jamie Redman January 1, 2020 Excerpt: On Monday, Electron Cash developer Jonald Fyookball updated the Bitcoin Cash (BCH) community in regards to the Cashfusion protocol. Fyookball revealed that Tor integration is curre...
by nandibear
Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:05 am
Topic: HELP NEEDED
Replies: 5
Views: 395

Re: HELP NEEDED

Could some kind person please give me some help?

Hi, this thread might help:

https://forum.bitcoin.com/technical-support/wallet-out-of-sync-with-blockchain-block-explorer-t64124.html
by nandibear
Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:51 am
Topic: BCH Wallet empty
Replies: 2
Views: 78

Re: BCH Wallet empty

Hello I purchased BCH directly through bitcoin app but my BCH wallet is still empty. I tried different thing suggested by the support team ( clicking on "scan addresses for fund" " clear cache") . I can on;y see the transaction when I click "purchase history" Hi, thank you for asking about this. Pl...
by nandibear
Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:43 am

Nandibear - free Bitcoin Cash 0.01 BCH giveaway #27 https://nandibear.com/book-cover/the-serpent-and-the-rainbow-by-wade-davis-luke-nandibear-front-cover.jpg Wishing everyone a happy, healthy New Year! [/b] Read the book, seen the movie and know people who went to school with the author: The Serpen...
by nandibear
Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:08 am
Topic: Coinbase Wallet Removing Mobile Dapp Browser to Comply With Apple - by Graham Smith
Views: 31

Coinbase Wallet Removing Mobile Dapp Browser to Comply With Apple - by Graham Smith

Coinbase Wallet Removing Mobile Dapp Browser to Comply With Apple news.bitcoin.com by Graham Smith December 30, 2019 Excerpt: It’s been a busy couple of weeks for bad news in crypto, with Youtube’s removal of hundreds of videos, Google Play’s removal of Metamask, and now Coinbase mobile wallet user...
by nandibear
Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:00 am

Nandibear - free Bitcoin Cash 0.01 BCH giveaway #26 https://nandibear.com/book-cover/the-sugar-detox-lose-weight-feel-great-and-look-younger-by-brooke-alpert-and-patricia-farris-luke-nandibear-bitcoin-book-front-cover.jpg A good New Year's (2020) resolution! [/b] The New Year (2020) is approaching!...
by nandibear
Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:51 am
Topic: Debate Ensues After 68% of BCH Hashrate Mined by Stealth Miners - by Jamie Redman
Views: 35

Debate Ensues After 68% of BCH Hashrate Mined by Stealth Miners - by Jamie Redman

Debate Ensues After 68% of BCH Hashrate Mined by Stealth Miners news.bitcoin.com by Jamie Redman December 30th, 2019 Excerpt: 2019 was known for the growing trend of stealth miners mining on the BTC and BCH network. On Dec. 30, data shows that 68% of the Bitcoin Cash network’s hashrate is being min...

Go to advanced search