Search found 16 matches

Go to advanced search

by moneta
Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:40 am
Forum: AMA - Ask Me Anything
Topic: I'm Gary Le, co-founder of Moneta, the world's first implementation of Zerocoin. AMA
Replies: 41
Views: 18719

Re: I'm Gary Le, co-founder of Moneta, the world's first implementation of Zerocoin. AMA

Where exactly do you ask if that is me in the links or not? If you want an answer to a question, you need to at least state your question in a readable manner.
by moneta
Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:18 am
Topic: I'm Gary Le, co-founder of Moneta, the world's first implementation of Zerocoin. AMA

Re: I'm Gary Le, co-founder of Moneta, the world's first implementation of Zerocoin. AMA

I would suggest rereading my reply to find the answer to your question
by moneta
Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:57 pm

^^In regards to your other question, my co-founder (Poramin) and I had to make a tough decision on this. Any coin can be called a "pump and dump", but the fact is if you look at Zerovert's blockchain, we never sold any of our holdings of Zerovert at all. Zerovert was a simple experiment, and it star...
by moneta
Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:46 pm

^ I'm not sure what you are referring to, as I answered the question that you asked. As I said, I'm here to answer any questions, the purpose of an AMA
by moneta
Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:38 pm

I've made two posts above that you have not responded to... Isn't this an ASK ME ANYTHING? Then please address the posts if you are so willing to be a part of an AMA... Or is this an AMABNCT = Ask me anything but not certain things? Those 2 questions were answered, I'm happy to answer any other que...
by moneta
Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:36 pm

Is this you? Someone posted the links on bitcointalk. Looks like your picture is on those archived links: https://web.archive.org/web/20141016190714/http://blog.kevinzhang.me/posts/tracking-down-gary-le-the-thiel-fellow-and-dartmouth-dropout-who-tried-to-impersonate-me.html https://web.archive.org/...
by moneta
Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:34 pm

Are these the same guys as zerovert? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=846471.0 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=391031 http://i.imgur.com/gI0eCMO.png Team The Zerovert team is dedicated to offering you the new gold standard in cryptocurrency privacy. The founding team include...
by moneta
Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:54 pm

So, you apparently impersonate people and harass them by sending lewd emails on they're behalf (see web.archive.org links above), you launch closed-source, pre-mined coins that you abandon several weeks after they get on an exchange (Zerovert), and now you've apparently launched a for-profit ventur...
by moneta
Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:38 am

No offense, but how can you claim the first implementation of zerocoin without running a successful test network? These claims have been public for 9 months now and your testnet is still coming soon(tm). We understand where you are coming from. We have already been running a private testnet for som...
by moneta
Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:32 am

I support their goal of privacy but when they say stuff like this: For one, a malicious or compromised member of a ring signature can break privacy. It makes you wonder if they truly understand how a ring signature works in current solutions of crypto that already exist. If you compromise the only ...
by moneta
Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:52 am

How will you generate the parameters in a transparent and trust-less way? Good question, we are using the values from the RSA-2048 Factoring Challenge, which has been around since 1991. In the end of the day, nothing is actually completely trustless, but it is always possible to reduce the amount w...
by moneta
Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:18 am

I didn't know there was an implementation of Zerocoin in existence. That's amazing. What will the ticker symbol be for Moneta? I couldn't find Moneta on any exchanges (except for "Moneta Verde" which seems to NOT be the same thing at all). I also found this other "Moneta" which appears to not be yo...
by moneta
Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:51 am

Hey there, Good question, and it's good that people recognize the value of atomic swaps. We are actually looking to implement atomic swaps at some point ( although no guarantees there ). We mostly just mention sidechains because unless you are very deep in bitcoin, sidechains might be more easy to ...
by moneta
Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:43 am

Hi Gary, Can you explain just how private your Moneta transactions will be from 3rd parties trying to analyze the Moneta blockchain? How much will they be able to figure out about who is transacting with who? What is motivating you to build something like this? Hey Roger, As long as people use our ...
by moneta
Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:56 am

I know zooko has been working on Zerocoin for sometime. How closely are you working with him on this project? You also mention sidechains, I was under the impression zerocoin requires a Bitcoin fork in some manner, how do you think you would implement this in Bitcoin or would you be using atomic sw...
by moneta
Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:20 pm

I'm Gary Le, co-founder of Moneta, the world's first implementation of Zerocoin. AMA

Hi everyone, I'm Gary Le, co-founder of Moneta, which is the world's first implementation of Zerocoin ( http://moneta.cash ). The Zerocoin Protocol is a cryptographic protocol that add an additional layer of privacy on top of the Bitcoin protocol. It uses "Zero-Knowledge Proofs" to guarantee that tr...

Go to advanced search