Search found 8 matches

Go to advanced search

by mkswords
Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:32 am
Forum: AMA - Ask Me Anything
Topic: I'm Aaron Voisine, founder of breadwallet, first iPhone wallet that connects directly to the bitcoin network, AMA! Dec 1
Replies: 21
Views: 7997

Re: I'm Aaron Voisine, founder of breadwallet, first iPhone wallet that connects directly to the bitcoin network, AMA! D

Hi Aaron! Thanks for taking the time to do this AMA. I know Breadwallet has a good reputation for security. What are your thoughts on lightning networks/payment channels and the requirement to store signed transactions as part of the protocol? And BIP-47 payment codes, specifically securing the meta...
by mkswords
Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:04 am
Topic: I’m M.K. Lords, Community Manager at Airbitz, Managing Editor of Bitcoin Not Bombs, and fire dancer, Ask Me Anything!
Replies: 15
Views: 5623

Re: I’m M.K. Lords, Community Manager at Airbitz, Managing Editor of Bitcoin Not Bombs, and fire dancer, Ask Me Anything

@M.K. Lords, thanks for all you do in the space. Enjoy your show and loved watching you a few times on Thomas' channel (sp)... World Crypto Network. What can we do to make Bitcoin "much" sexy to woman, driving more women into the Bitcoin Ethos... getting more women on-board? Here's the deal, if wom...
by mkswords
Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:49 am
Topic: I’m M.K. Lords, Community Manager at Airbitz, Managing Editor of Bitcoin Not Bombs, and fire dancer, Ask Me Anything!

Re: I’m M.K. Lords, Community Manager at Airbitz, Managing Editor of Bitcoin Not Bombs, and fire dancer, Ask Me Anything

Why do you think that Bitcoin startups should have a community manger at this stage of their development? Are diversity hires a good use of investor funds prior to a company achieving positive cash flow from paying customers? I think the decision made by this Bitcoin startup was well informed and a...
by mkswords
Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:32 am

Thank you so much for coming here! Do you own any bitcoins? About how much part percentage of your assets is bitcoins? How often per month or week do you use bitcoins for purchases? What are your thoughts about the whole bitcoin scaling debate, particularly in relation to the social aspect? What at...
by mkswords
Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:29 pm

Hi, thanks for your insights. Noticed on Facebook post that Airbitz is doing something with BTC Ghana. Could you explain the relationship or what is happening in Ghana? Thanks We have a few fans of our app in Ghana! I know BitUnit Ghana is throwing a cool event to raise awareness of Bitcoin there a...
by mkswords
Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:41 pm

Several questions if I may: 1) How did you become a fire dancer? (i.e. what was your inspiration, and how do you find someone to teach you?) 2) What are your thoughts on the current status of crypto-currencies as part of the liberty community/liberty movement? 3) What are your thoughts on the futur...
by mkswords
Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:25 pm

Do you think in 2016 we will have Bitcoin respected as VISA and other more appreciated members of the financial sector? Seems to me that Bitcoin will be a 'real' currency when the average person can use it as their medium of exchange, and will in some way be less than until that time. Thanks! I thi...
by mkswords
Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:04 pm

I’m M.K. Lords, Community Manager at Airbitz, Managing Editor of Bitcoin Not Bombs, and fire dancer, Ask Me Anything!

Hello everyone! You may be familiar with my work as a writer and panelist with Bitcoin Not Bombs, Bitcoin Magazine, The Bitcoin Group, World Crypto Network, and other Bitcoin media groups. I also organized two conferences last year: Bitcoin in the Beltway and Coins in the Kingdom. Been obsessed abou...

Go to advanced search