MVUMining
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

MVU cloud mining novice’ task

Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:16 am

:D 1. Sign up to MVU cloud mining
By registering on MVU cloud mining, you just need 1 minute. First, click the link or referral code 845c662b, and then enter your email address, and click “send” to get the verification code. Then enter your email verification code and click “Get my free Hashrate” to finish registration. After registration, you will get a 10M free hashrate.

8-) 2.The task of reading articles
By clicking the reading articles, and then submit, you can get another $1.37. So by just 10 seconds, I got $1.37!

:lol: 3. Get 3-day 280MH/s experience
The 280MH/s is for the novice package, which is very beneficial for the beginners. You need to pay the contract amount $29 at any time within the 3 days. The price of ETH now is about $2730, I will get about $45.21 3 days later, and the profit is about 16.21! After buying the novice package, I will get $1.37 in addition.

8-) 4. Buy one cloud hashrate.
For this task, I recommend you to buy the special offer for new users. The 14-day contract for 200 MH/s ETH cloud hashrate is only $99. The current expected return is $150.8, and the yield is 53%. After buying the special offer, you will get $2.7.

:D 5. Invite a friend
By inviting a friend, you will receive 10M Ethereum hashrate free for each person who registers and successfully completes the novice package. You will also get 5% commission for each person who orders. You will get $2.7for just inviting a friend!
It’s also a good chance to get more free money, and MVU cloud mining now provides the affiliate/referral program for getting a passive income.
You can share your referral link or referral code to your friends and get money for free.
Start on MVU cloud mining by clicking the referral link here or the referral code 845c662b
So by just simply clicking the button, I got totally $8.1 for free! Why not have a try?

BTC Hashrate :evil:
The contract period for BTC hashrate is 2 years, and the package cost is $69. For the profit, let’s do the quick calculation:
The estimated value in 30 days is 0.00008, and the price of Bitcoin is $54399. The income for each month is $4.36. The total income for 2 years is about $106. For more investment, you will get more profit. If you want to make great profit, I suggest the BTC hashrate.

ETH hashrate
:D
The contract period for ETH hashrate is also 2 years, and the package cost is only $16. For the profit, let’s do the quick calculation:
The estimated value in 30 days is 0.00059, and the price of ETH is $2730. The income for each month is $1.62. The total income for 2 years is about $39.3. According to the price of ETH recently, I think the price of ETH will increase in the future. If you want to get more profit by investing less, you can try the ETH hashrate.

:arrow: start from here https://b.link/tgtcr6

Return to “Mining”