MVUMining
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

MVU Cloud Mining Guide

Mon May 10, 2021 9:30 am

:D The MVU cloud mining (mvu.com) has a global deployment of mining farms around the world, and has invested in several large-scale mining farms and IDC computer rooms in Asia, which is mainly distributed in Sichuan/Yunnan/Xinjiang/Inner Mongolia in China that have access to abundant power resources, as well as Kazakhstan/Russia.

The goal of MVU is to make cloud mining not only to cryptocurrency enthusiasts, but also for ordinary users. MVU greatly reduces the input cost of cryptocurrency miners through the method of sharing miner hashrate. There is no need to purchase expensive equipment, and there is no need to waste time for setup and maintenance, so that everyone can participate in cryptocurrency mining.

MVU cloud mining has launched several mining plans. The following are guides to starting mining on MVU cloud mining, and the introduction of different contracts.

8-) MVU cloud mining legitimacy
MVU Cloud Mining has received a status of the officially registered company and can act in a 100% legal space. The company’s full name is MVU LIMITED. Our Hong Kong Company Registration Number is: 3028121. You can search for us on the official DATA.GOV.HK website to learn the full information on the platform.

:D How does MVU cloud mining work?
MVU has deployed a large number of miners in many mining farms around the world, and has started mining. After purchasing MVU cloud mining plan, you can share the hashrate of these running mining machines.

:) MVU Cloud Mining Advantages
✔️Convenient Operation
Your miner has been deployed and is running. Once registered you can get a hashrate without any maintenance costs. You can easily purchase the hashrate with the world’s lowest price.

✔️Safe & Reliable
consecutive years of cloud mining experience, SSL encrypted communication network, large-scale power plant and mining farm cooperation support, digital currency quickly transferred to personal wallets. Global layout

✔️Global Layout
Mining farms, miners, and power plants are deployed on a global scale, and 100% real hashrate is deployed at global nodes to ensure the real hashrate supply of global users.

✔️Professional Service
The team comes from the blockchain industry and IT engineers to provide you with professional knowledge and skills. A safe and standardized mine farm and mining machine maintenance team ensures that the hashrate is more stable and mining is more efficient.

:D Sign up on MVU cloud mining
It only takes 2 steps to register on MVU cloud mining. First enter your email address to get the verification, and enter the verification code. You will receive a 10M hashrate after registration.
Copy the referral link here (https://b.link/tgtcr6)to sign up on MVU cloud mining.

8-) How to finish newcomer tasks?
After signing up, you can finish newcomer tasks, which are very easy to finish, and you can withdraw all ETH you get without paying. The following are details to finish newcomer tasks.

1. Receive 10MH/s hashrate
Click “Profile” and choose “My assets”.

2. The task of reading articles
By clicking the reading articles, and then submit, you can get another $1.35. So by just 10 seconds, I got $1.35!

3. Get 3-day 280MH/s experience (off the shelves)
The 280MH/s is for the novice package, which is very beneficial for the beginners. You need to pay the contract amount $26 at any time within the 3 days. The price of ETH now is about $2328, you will get about $62 3 days later, and the profit is about 36! After buying the novice package, you will get $2.24 in addition.

4. Income calculation questions
For the calculation question, you can use “mining calculator” for answers.
For example, for the “What is the estimated return of buying a 300 MH/s ETH cloud hashrate contract for 2 years?”, the calculation is $11652.6.

5. Buy one cloud hashrate
For this task, I recommend you to buy the special offer for new users. The 14-day contract for 200 MH/s ETH cloud hashrate is only $99. The current expected return is $131, and the yield is 32%. After buying the special offer, you will get $2.24.

:D MVU cloud mining contracts
MVU cloud mining now provides 3 contracts for users: $39 90 days 10MH/s ETH cloud hashrate for new users, $69 2 years 1TH/s BTC cloud hashrate, $16 2 years 1MH/s ETH cloud hashrate.

The mining equipment cannot be stopped before the expiry that is stated in the contract. For example, if you rent our facilities for three months, the investment plan will be running during this period and can’t be stopped or paused earlier.
The mining output is automatically reflected into your Balance under the user panel “My Assets” — — every 24 hours, which means on the next day exactly from the time you have received the bonus or when you’ve made your active deposit.

:evil: How Profitable the MVU Cloud Mining Contracts are?
The income of the MVU cloud mining platform depends on the current price of the cryptocurrency, the amount of hashrate subscribed, and the current mining difficulty of the entire network. MVU will automatically send the daily Cloud MIning output to the user’s account. You can check your income profit on the dashboard of “my assets — ETH income list”.

Let’s calculate how profitable each contract is
$69 2-year 1 TH/s Bitcoin Cloud Hashrate Contract
The contract period is 2 year. In two years, you can mine bitcoin through 1 TH/s hashrate every day. Below is how this $69 contract is profitable. If bitcoin continues going up in value, so do earnings in USD. Copy the referral link here (https://b.link/tgtcr6)to sign up on MVU cloud mining.

$16 2-year 1MH/s ETH Cloud Hashrate Contract
The contract period is also two years. Below is how this $16 contract is profitable. If ETH continues going up in value, so do earnings in USD. Compared to this contract, the new user contratct is super favourable. Copy the referral link here (https://b.link/tgtcr6)to sign up on MVU cloud mining.

:D $39 90-Day 10MH/s ETH Cloud Hashrate Contract
The contract period is 90 days. In 90 days, you can mine bitcoin through 1 TH/s hashrate every day. Below is how this $39 contract is profitable. If bitcoin continues going up in value, so do earnings in USD. Copy the referral link here (https://b.link/tgtcr6)to sign up on MVU cloud mining.

:lol: How to buy MVU contracts and finish payment?
It’s easy to buy and finish payment on MVU cloud mining. Let’s see steps to buy MVU contracts.
Choose the contract you want to buy. Then choose the payment methods, and click “confirm and buy”.
If you choose webmoney, it is written in Russian, and you can use translators for help if you can’t understand. Enter your email address and also the numbers on the right side.
If you choose payssion, you have a lot of choices. Choose the method you pay and finish the payment.
You can also pay for bitcoin/eth/USD coins. For pay for cryptos, you need to sign in your coinbase account to authorize coinbase commerce.
If you choose several contracts to buy, after finishing one contract, click “my order” and choose the pending payment to pay.

:D How to Confirm Payment?
If you complete the payment through the third party payment platform, our system will check if we have receive the payment. If success, your order staus will change to “success”.

:D How to withdraw?
There is no threshold for withdrawing coins. Once you complete the payment, you can withdraw the coin at any time. If you don’t buy a mining contract, you are still allowed to withdraw the referral commissions/income. Before withdrawal, you should bind your wallet address and bind the Google Authenticator to ensure the safety of your account.

At the page of “my assets”, click “wallet address” to bind the Google authenticator, and then click “bind now”
Then you need to download Google Authenticator in APP STORE
Click “install google authenticator” to install.
Then set up google authenticator
After signing in google, then get code on a new phone. Install “google authenticator” on your phone and follow the instructions.
Then use your phone to scan the code or enter your key, you will get the verification code. The verification code is dynamic every time you use the google auth app.
Here finish the google auth bounding. Then get back to “wallet address” and enter your ETH wallet. If you don’t have a ETH wallet, click “how to get your own wallet address”.
Then enter the google auth dynamic verification and your ETH wallet. Click “save changes”

Then click “withdraw” and then “ I have read and agree to the withdraw rules”. Choose the amount of ETH you want to withdraw. If you want to withdraw all, you can click “withdraw all”, and also enter the google auth code. The minimum withdrawal amount is 0.02ETH.
MVU cloud mining doesn’t have minimum withdrawal but we use Binance to pay the withdrawal, which has minimum withdrawal.
Other platform wallet address withdrawal fees are 0.005ETH, which Binance wallet address is free of service fee.
Show us the email you have received about your withdrawal request if you can’t withdrow. Please wait, administrator will confirm your withdrawal, and you will receive email notifying you for the confirmation of withdrawal.

:D Where to Check Income?
In “my asset” dashboard, all the income will show in the “income list” and the total income will accumulate above.

:D How to Invite Friends? Is MVU Cloud Mining Referral Program profitable?
MVU Cloud Mining launched a referral program that aims to reward you for inviting friends to register MVU Cloud Mining platform. Both you can know more about mining, experience and enjoy mining profits, get BTC and ETH commissions and free hashrate together.
Rules:
For the inviter:
Invite a friend to register and your friend buy a contract, you will get 10 MHS 7-day ETH hashrate ;If the friend places an order , you will get another 5% ETH hashrate as reward. You can not get the referral bonus if your friend just signs up but not places an order.

For the invitee:
Successful registration: Get 10 MHS 7-day ETH Tester hashrate for free
Discounts for the first purchase: Enjoy Premium Plus ETH contract, support post payment.
Copy the referral link here (https://b.link/tgtcr6)to sign up on MVU cloud mining.

All the Invitation will list in “invitation”
All your rewards will be listed on this page https://www.mvu.com/free.
If you have other questions about MVU Cloud Mining, please leave me a comment or join the MVU Cloud Mining Telegram @mvucloudmining.
Follow MVU Offcial:
✅Telegram @mvucloudmining
✅Website:https://www.mvu.com
✅Twitter:https://www.instagram.com/mvucloudmining/
✅Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/MVUCloudMining/
✅Medium:https://medium.com/@mvumining
✅Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChgJ922pDuAj94BQwMtfxDQ
✅Contact Email: service@mvu.com

And you can see the article more clearly in https://mvumining.medium.com/updated-guide-to-mvu-cloud-mining-4f4f429ffb06

TifanyRichmond

Re: MVU Cloud Mining Guide

Mon May 10, 2021 9:36 am

nice cloud mining 🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒😀💖⛦⛦⛦⛦⛦
:D one of the most trusted cloud mining flat form ever. i run in to some major problems and they assist me through it. the staff and the costumer service are great and friendly i recommend this company to every body. keep up the good work mvu hope we can have more best services in the future to come more power

BlossomPeeler
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: MVU Cloud Mining Guide

Mon May 10, 2021 9:38 am

Upstairs is what i want to say :D
nice cloud mining 🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒 8-)💖⛦⛦⛦⛦⛦
:D one of the most trusted cloud mining flat form ever. i run in to some major problems and they assist me through it. the staff and the costumer service are great and friendly i recommend this company to every body. keep up the good work mvu hope we can have more best services in the future to come more power

Return to “Mining”