JameyBruna

I did earn about 300 dollars in 14 days in MVU

Sat May 08, 2021 10:14 am

I just want to make money, and for novices, if we want to try mining first, purchasing cloud mining is the easiest one.Cloud Mining is a good choice. Why I say this, because cloud mining is easiest for us to operate. The so-called cloud mining refers to the mining of digital currency by remotely calling the hash rate of the mining machine. Users only need to purchase or rent the required hash power from the relevant platform.

Users can choose the scale and validity period of cloud hashrate. The threshold is very low, and the investment risk is relatively low. But it is worth mentioning when we buying, so you must choose a platform with enhanced strength, good reputation and longer running time. After my careful investigation, I finally found a wonderful platform. mvu cloud mining, it really rescued me. the cloud mining change my thoughts.
Though I didn’t become a millionaire, my family and I did earn about 300 dollars in 14 days. So do you know what I did?

:D Firstly, you can click the mvu referral link(it’s mine, if you click it, I can get a10M Ethereum‌ ‌hashrate‌ ‌free )
then you register it. NOTICE!!! You will recieve 10M Ethereum hashrate, it’s free for each person who registers effectively.
You can find your hashrate by clicking “Free hashrate” and see your reward in “My Rewards”.
we can know: You will recieve 10M Ethereum hashrate free for each person who registers and successfully complete the novice package. Only the person successfully complete the novice package can you get 10M ETH hashrate free!
You will recieve up to 5% hashrate commision for each person who order.

For example, my friend order 2-year $98 hashrate contract, so I can get 5% of his contract’ hashrate in two years. So if my friend order 7-day contract, I can get 5% of his contract’ hashrate in 7 days. And hashrate can be accumulated, this means the more friends you invite, the more hashrate you can have.
I invite 16 people and get about $134

:D Secondly, we enter the platform, you can choose one of the packages.
I bought 14-day special offer package
The contract period is 14 days. In the contract page, you can know the est revenue, the current value of ETH and the annualized return of the contract.The current expected return is $169, and the yield is 71%. Now the ETH price is $3539(you can find the price of ETH in Bianace website), 280MH/s per day = 0.003757ETH,so we can calculate the return of the contract is $169 now($3539 *0.004757*14 — $99). If ETH continues going up in value, so do earnings in USD. Only one package can be purchased for one account.
we can earn about $268(total revenue)- $99(package cost) in 14 days.
To sum it up, I’d be investing $99 only no lose and receive $169 after 14 days.
No matter how you calculate this package and how the current price of eth changes, you will never lose money.

8-) Finally, I really get $303 after 14 days.
If you are interested in the platform,you can go to the mvu .com website and use and use the referral code (845c662b) to register or youcan use the link https://b.link/tgtcr6

BlossomPeeler
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: I did earn about 300 dollars in 14 days in MVU

Mon May 10, 2021 8:37 am

:D Amazing!!! today I earned $14 easily and I get more and more in the MVU Cloud Mining

:lol: I made $300 in 14 days on the MVU cloud mining platform. Because I make money so easily, my wife also became interested in MVU, so I also helped her to register an account. It’s a bit regretful today that MVU’s $99 Special Offer has been taken off the shelves, which is really very tragic. However, MVU has launched a new contract. I think this contract is very friendly to the newly registered people because it can easily pay back and make money immediately.​
This contract is a $39 90-day ETH for hashrate contract, which sounds not expensive at all, right?​

8-) Why do I say that I will be able to pay back soon, because first of all newly registered users have several tasks to complete (in "profile"-"my asset"-"Complete the following tasks to receive"), if you often pay attention to digital currency ,you can find that the current price of ETH is getting higher and higher (you can learn about currency prices through the binance website), and these tasks are very simple, but the money you get from completing them is related to the current price of ETH. There are four tasks, for example, one is "The task of reading articles", you just need to click on this task and quickly browse and complete it to get $2.06 (today's price, but if ETH continues to rise, you can get more, such as $3 ,$4......). Today you can get $12.35 for completing four tasks simply​

:lol: My wife earned $12.35 today without spending money
Then she chose $39 90-day ETH for hashrate contract, but she actually only paid $26.25($39-$12.35). At the same time, you can find from the mining calculator of MVU that at the current price of ETH, you can get $22.05 in one month. Do you know what this means? This is a three-month contract, and you can pay back in the first month. The next two months are equivalent to making money without doing anything.​

:arrow: I think everyone can really try this contract. I will say one more point. There is no threshold for MVU withdrawal during use. So as long as there is ETH income, you can withdraw it to your wallet, so you don’t have to be afraid of it likes stocks, which have been unable to withdraw cash, make you losing money.
If you are interested, please use my referral link (https://b.link/tgtcr6 ), even if you do not purchase, please register on the MVU website (your registration is very helpful to me), please register, you don’t need to purchase a contract, you can try the tasks I mentioned above, which just take you up to 5 minutes to complete, and you can make money without paying money. I think it’s great, so you will not be disappointed when you sign up for MVU, brother.​

Return to “Mining”