gigino222

Re: Guide: Bitcoin Cloud Mining, Is It Worth It and Is It Safe?

Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:47 am

Try this new Cloud Mining Service:

https://bitcoin-line.com/home/ref/63705#register

Minimum deposit only 0.0005 BTC. Minimum Withdraw: 0.0001 BTC.
Actual status: Paying!

RedUser
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:37 pm

The process of mining is now developing. And it's hard to imagine that earlier only a few people could understand the idea and process of it. But now the time when mining is so easy, that you just plug a, for instance, https://mineunit.com/ device and Bob's your uncle.

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:33 pm

It might be just be, but I think that it is better to just invest in bitcoin instead of all cloud mining stuff.
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

coinmaster
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:39 pm

In addition to the info from OP, your message is really useful, thanks for it. Love this research and results cuz I also had experience with some of these websites. I have a question, also. A few days ago, I spotted site called CCG Mining. It attracted me with some promising promo offers (you can check them here: http://ccgminingcode.com/ ). So, what you think about it? Maybe, some brief ideas on pros and cons of CCG as well as verdict? Would be great to read your opinion. If anybody here used this site, please, write your ideas, too. Thanks!

hyipfactory.com

Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:58 pm

Thank you for your info about the bitcoin mining.
best top paying bitcoin hyip investment monitor ,Find out the best paying Bitcoin HYIP on our daily updated BTC investments monitoring page. See who is legit and who is the top high yield investment site.

matt-b.valles

Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:59 pm

It’s super simple - Your mining rigs are already set up and running.
As soon as you’ve set up your account, you can start to mine your first coins using our Bitcoin cloud mining service!

https://www.facebook.com/millermining

Your state-of-the-art mining hardware is already running! Just choose your favorite cryptocurrency or mining algorithm and get started in minutes!
https://millermininginc.com/miner/2?refID=HDYDYT567D8

What is Miller Mining?
Miller Mining is a Cryptocurrency cloud mining service that offers an easy and safe way to purchase hashpower without having to deal with complex hardware and software setup. We offer hosted cryptocurrency mining services and a variety of mining related solutions to small and large scale customers. The combination of our algorithmic trading framework, mining infrastructure, and proprietary mining farm-management software, Miller Hive, quickly made us an industry leader.

Our team of mining experts with extensive knowledge of the digital currency sector specializes in building the most efficient and reliable mining facilities. Miller Mining is also the founding partner of Logos Fund, the first ever Bitcoin Mining Fund, which targets professional investors looking to gain access to Bitcoin’s and various other digital assets‘ potential.

Our service was founded by the end of 2003 and with now over 2.000.000 users we are the world‘s leading multi-algorithm cloud mining service.

Miller Mining enables people to earn Bitcoins without bitcoin mining hardware, bitcoin mining software, electricity, bandwidth or other offline issues.

CryptoWarrior
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:35 pm

Is anyone mine now? It's not profitable anymore.

hashixorg

Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:55 pm

500 TH/S - $2500 USD https://hashix.org
Dear Miners,

This is a non-refusing offer. The first 500 clients will have a chance to buy 500 TH/s BTC Mining Power at an affordable price for only $2500 USD !

As you know, we're working hard for months that our clients are satisfied with us and that makes us as one of the best mining company.

More than a thousand clients are more and more satisfied with us every day and that's why we prepared for you not a missed offer - do not miss it

Bitcoin.com found that we can be the biggest cloud mining in future and approve to we cooperation together as you can see.

Ferny_20

Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:19 am

Has anyone tried or heard of Helixxmine?

atmoruku88

Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:44 pm

have you heard of Crypto Browser?..... its free and mines bitcoin while you surf the internet..... thats all you need to do, surf the internet.

https://get.cryptobrowser.site/4746149

Berson
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:38 pm

Many people continue to doubt whether it is worth starting mining or not ... for example, I would pay attention to cloud mining, this option is more acceptable for me

Martin223
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:08 pm

Mining can be very profitable. Personally, I earn as much as $ 5,000 a month. The main secret is to buy cheap and high-quality video cards. I buy them on Chinese sites http://ali.pub/30ps53 and this is a really good way to save money. Good luck :D

bitearner
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:06 pm

Most cloud-mining services are just Ponzi schemes in disguise.
I'd rather stripped down my Windows to mining (30 instead of 60 processes running), much more L2 cache for miner, much higher hashrates. Win-speed.com is one of the good ones to block telemetry, bloatware and save couple of hundred MB RAM.

Vlad96
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:14 am

Mining can be very profitable. Personally, I earn as much as $ 5,000 a month. The main secret is to buy cheap and high-quality video cards. I buy them on Chinese sites http://ali.pub/30ps53 and this is a really good way to save money. Good luck :D
And what video cards do you use?

graga
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:43 am

The problem is that nobody can predict the future of mining sites or entire cryptocurrency market. You can try cloud mining but do it on your own risk and ensure that you have complete knowledge about it before mining.

clarklouis

Wed May 22, 2019 8:16 am

Those who don't want to get involved deeply in the mining process, clouding mining is for them. It is affordable as compared to other mining hardware as they need small investments. But if you want to invest in long-term mining process then choose the right mining equipment and buy from a reputed seller.

wudackprod
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:02 pm

Nice Guide! Thank you, guys

jestorm16

Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:03 pm

Pi Network, An emerging digital currency is looking for people who can mine using their mobile phones to strengthen its community. For a limited time, you can join the beta to earn Pi and help grow the network. To join Pi, simply download the app from playstore or appstore and use my username (jestorm16) as your invitation code.

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:55 am

Never really trusted cloud mining.
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

tokeneonews
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:58 pm

Indeed, if you're not into mining and you will not be able to get into details of that process, cloud mining is thing for you. But before doing that though, make sure you read enough about it.

Jomorey
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:06 am

Cloud mining is now most profitable, well, or use the services of a hotel mining. I was tormented for a year with my balcony farm, as a result I sold the equipment for half the price and invested in equipment in a mining hotel.

tiowealth

Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:20 pm

I came across this site recently browsing it seems that they are really paying.
Invested some amount and was paid.

Miller_23

Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:37 pm

In terms of a potential high end profit making, a larger driller like CRYPTONEST. ORG, The Noble crypto trading and mining firm that sprout with the ultimate objective of creating steady income/profit to every open-minded investor looking to partake in smart cloud mining. Their ability to redirect mined cryptos into high frequency trading to deliver huge return on investment for every person who partakes in their investment programs at much low packages to suit everyone’s pocket. They have developed a strategy that is already working for thousands of investors across the globe. Honestly, this current recession is basically a way to create new set of financially free people in the world. There has never been a better time to invest in crypto mining and trading.

XavierLaurent
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:00 pm

Thanks for sharing the info. Might give it a shot

Few_Click_4065
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:57 pm

Cloud mining: In Cloud mining, a specific amount of money is paid to someone to rent out their mining machine called the “rig”. All the earnings made by the rig is transferred to the cryptocurrency wallet throughout the agreed period.

If you can keep your energy costs low, you should be able to maximize your profits in cryptocurrency mining. On the other hand, if your energy costs are relatively high, it follows that mining might not be the best idea for you.

There is a significant amount of money you can make in cryptocurrency mining. Since the prices of cryptocurrencies tend to keep rising, a good idea would be to hold onto the coins you mine and wait until the price is suitable enough before you sell.

KelletJanet

Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:11 am

Mining bitcoin
No, you don’t have to raise the ground to get bitcoin. Not in that sense anyway.
So, why do you call it mining? Similar to gold miners, bitcoin miners have to bring out the gold, in this case, bitcoin into the surface.
Did you dare to ask how? While paper money has a government, who prints and distributes it, Bitcoin has miners who use special software to solve math problems and are issued with bitcoin in exchange. This system is what makes the Bitcoin network go round.
Mining Bitcoin used to be relatively simple, and the earliest miners were able to mine thousands of Bitcoin using their home computers. However, in today’s very competitive and volatile market, miners buy expensive computer parts, that the high street customer has little access to, required for more processing power in order to mine more difficult algorithms. Since this is a race that can solve blocks faster, miners team up in what we call mining pools where they combine their processing power in order to solve each transaction first. The reward mostly comes from several miners’ fees, is then split up by members of the pool.
This video helps to explain the process of bitcoin mining more visually:
Remember that bitcoin mining is not as profitable as it used to and many are claiming it to be the end of profitable mining.
Before i continue, Incase you are worried about what all these cryptocurrencies are heading to, DON'T GIVE UP!!! I almost gave up too but after much investigations to fine a legit platform where i can safely invest my portfolios, i came across Cointraderoption Cryptocurrency Investment Platform (www . Cointraderoption . com) where i get good returns of my invested cryptocurrency after 7 trading days. I also mine with them and most importantly store my bitcoin securely with them. Don't be left out. Be like me. I still believe in Cryptocurrency. Be careful out there for there are so many fake investment website claiming to be paying.
It presents new miners with new challenges and also unique opportunities to come into the market when everyone else is leaving and then the price of bitcoin will go up. It all depends on your ability to analyse the market and correctly predict future changes.

Conjulhala
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:32 pm

That's right.
And it's very promising.
I even wanted to read a little more about it.

Umnara
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:37 pm

It's good that you're so clear on this direction and sharing your observations. It's very valuable...

Uriah_1

Donate BTC of your choice to 1Mirti4ceedMXfSHQyEirAWCEBUnceajKf

Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:09 am

One of the prerequisites of finding investing platforms is not only the transparency but the users in general - and thus, the exclusivity - I have yet to reach out to the support who didn't reply within a few hours and get my issue solved. Prior to joining Cryptonest, I had such a bad taste in my dealings with Cryptocurrency from other mediums; this platform really changed the way I perceive investing in cryptocurrency mining and trading, and if anything, it gave me the confidence to speak with people that I otherwise would have assumed would've never responded - much less act like as an open book and offer a lending hand - you just don't get that anywhere else, not even close. If we have people with that investing drive during this recession and COVID-19 plague that has reduced cashflow for every business. Do well to check out CRYPTONEST.0RG

Tonyrealbillionairboys
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:53 pm

My views: The Bitcoin Cloud Mining is safe.

Return to “Mining”