MVUMining
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Get high profit of MVU Cloud Mining

Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:29 am

a legit company
​you can see information by join in MVU Cloud Mining in telegram

If you don’t want to spend any money, you can start at 0 cost. If you can receive a little risk, you can choose MVU's contracts.

Start at 0 cost

:D 1.creat an account - get free hashrate
You can use my affiliate link (https://b.link/tgtcr6 ) to register
By registering on MVU cloud mining, you just need 1 minute. First, click the link or referral code 845c662b, and then enter your email address, and click “send” to get the verification code. Then enter your email verification code and click “Get my free Hashrate” to finish registration. After registration, you will get a 10M free hashrate.
8-) Note As long as you create an account, you can get7-day 10MH/s hashrate for free.

You can find your hashrate by click “my profile” -“my asset”- “invite a people” Then you will find you hashrate in “My rewards”

:D 2.affiliate program- start at 0 cost
You will get Free 10M/s ETH hashrate and 5% commission from payments.

Free 10M/s ETH hashrate
If you invites a friend to register effectively and he order the novice package(3-day 280MH/s hashrate), you can get 7-day 10M/s ETH hashrate free. (if the invited friends successfully place an order to buy the novice plan, it will be considered as a valid registration.)
5% commission
If your friends buy any hashrate plan(excluding novice plan), you can get 5% of the amount of your friend’s order as a rebate reward. For example, if your friend spends $1000 to place an order on the MVU platform, then you can receive 5% of the commission. For example,according to the below chart, the man I invite order the 2-year $69 BTC contract, so I can get 50000MH/s per day during 2 years.

:D 3.Get $2.7 at 0 cost

As long as you successfully invite friends to register and place an order, you can get $2.7 in "my asset" page

:D 4. complete tasks to earn money at 0 cost

Click"the task of reading articles" you can know “what is bitcoin” “what is ETH” and so on. Finally after reading the whole article, you should click “sumbit”

Then you will get $1.35.

8-) Spend money at most $99 to get high profit
MVU Cloud Mining provide 4 contracts:

-Beginner ETH Hashrate Contract: $29 3-day 280 MH/s ETH Hahrate

-Special Offer ETH Hashrate Contract: $99 14-day 200 MH/s ETH Hashrate

-Standard ETH Hashrate Contract: $16 2-year 1 MH/s ETH Hashrate

-Standard BTC Hashrate Contract: $69 2-year 1 TH/s BTC Hashrate

The most beneficial contract is -Beginner ETH Hashrate Contract and Special Offer ETH Hashrate Contract.

:D Beginner ETH Hashrate Contract: $29 3-day 280 MH/s ETH Hahrate
You can find the contract by clicking “my profile” -“my asset”- “Get 3-day 280 MH/s experience”

In fact, this task is equivalent to no risk. Why do I say that? You can see from the picture below that you can try this three-day contract first and pay later, which means that you can withdraw immediately if you feel a loss.

And we can calculate it, you can find the calculator tool by clicking “home” and pulling down the page.

You will find you can earn $15.04 per day, so $15.04*3-$29(contract cost)=$16.12

:D Special Offer ETH Hashrate Contract: $99 14-day 200 MH/s ETH Hashrate

The contract peroid is 14 days. In the 14 days you can mining eth though 280MH/s hashrate every day. If bitcoin continue going up in value, so do earnings in USD. Did you findthat if you choose above two packages you bound to recover your cost and get profit.

:D
$69 2-year 1 TH/s Bitcoin Cloud Hashrate Contract
The contract period is 2 years. In the two yeas, you can mining bitcoin thourh 1 TH/s hashrate every day. If bitcoin continue going up in value, so do earnings in USD.

:D $16 2-year 1MH/s ETH Cloud Hashrate Contract
The contract period is also 2 years. In the two yeas, you can mining ETH thourh 1 MH/s hashrate every day. If ETH continue going up in value, so do earnings in USD.

:D you can click here (https://b.link/tgtcr6 )to register in MVU Cloud Mining

Return to “Mining”