Kolsas

Cupid NFT surpasses the BAYC, with price soaring 50 times on the second day of its release

Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:45 am

As we all know, a lot of people want to copy the success of BAYC, thus there are many projects launching everyday. Among which, the Cupid NFT created by Cupid Labs is quite attractive. We noticed that this project was launched officially at 5PM on 14th, Dec. 2021,with the mint price 0.01ETH per Cupid on their official website. Within a very short time, total 10,000 Cupid NFTs were sold out, which means Cupid NFT was robbed as soon as it was launched. Almost 2,000 people minted on the website within 1 second at the peak! So many users commented, “the network is so congested that I cannot even open a browser.” “I’ve been focused on this project for a long time, so I set my alarm clock and waited in advance and tried to mint as soon as it was released, but still I failed, that was crazy!” And the users who succeed also showed their excitement. “I am so excited, although the network is so bad, I succeed at the last moment!” It is just amazing! The Cupid NFT that I minted was just the one in my mind, I am so lucky!”

The statistics showed that for the users who succeed in minting the NFT, most of them minted about 10 Cupids, some even minted for 50 Cupids. There was some mysterious NFT collectors minting more than 300 Cupid NFT on that day. People are guessing whether this mysterious NFT collector is the world’s new richest man Mr. Musk, and those Cupid NFTs may be prepared for his employees as Christmas and New Year bonus.

This is not the craziest thing however. We can see that on the second day, 15th, Dec., there are some users listing their Cupids on Opensea already, which attracted great attention immediately. And the floor price has broken through 0.3ETH! And for the Cupids with rarer traits, like some Cupids with constellation traits, price is also listed more than 0.5ETH. Which means, only within 24 hours, the price of Cupid NFT soars 50 times on the second day of its release! This is really amazing! Just like what this user wrote, “I spent just 0.05ETH for 5 Cupid NFTs on the website last day. And today! It costs 0.5ETH for just one Cupid on the Opensea!! I earned 2.45ETH overnight! I cannot believe my eyes! I got rich in just one day! ”

The full name of CLM project is Cupid Love Metaverse. The Cupid Crypto Art Collection they launched is the first revolutionary NFT in human history that perfectly combines love with art, technology with fashion. It has attracted the attention of international NFT experts, investors and well-known collectors before it was released. It is even more enthusiastically sought after by international celebrities and football superstars. So why Cupid NFT was robbed as soon as it was launched? Why Cupid NFT got so much attention and concern? And why so many people are bullish on this project?

First, each Cupid is a unique gift for love and pro-grammatically generated from over 200 possible traits, including expression, headwear, earrings, wings and more. All Cupids are stimulants, but some are rarer than others. When you buy a Cupid, you not only have a unique love token in the world, but also a crypto artwork that can prove its rare value. You will also get the privileges of Cupid Love Metaverse. You are gaining membership access to the CLM whose benefits and offerings will increase over time. Your Cupid can serve as your digital identity, and open the door of love metaverse for you.

The second and also the most important reason is that Cupid NFT has more special attribute than other NFTs. Compared with other NFT artworks, the uniqueness of Cupid crypto collection lies in its unique gifting attributes. Couples can express their love by giving Cupid NFT to each other. It is a new way for human beings to express love. It is the most novel and unique gift for love. Chocolate will melt, roses will wither, and diamonds will be lost, but your Cupid NFT will permanently accompany you through a lifetime of your love journey.

Because of this unique gifting attribute, Cupid NFT caused a boom in gift giving this Christmas. Trading data shows a spurt in holders of Cupid NFT. Most of the owners show a record of giving, confirming that Cupid NFT is a unique gift for love and is the absolute perfect choice for couples to express their love. Netizens have also found that many celebrities have also given Cupid NFT as Christmas and New Year gifts to their loved ones.
news 4.png
Last but not the least, the core idea behind Cupid NFT is really attractive. According to their roadmap on website, they will launch a series of activities in the near future, incl launching the love potion, hosting a creative love story contest, setting a love confession wall, offering mysterious Valentine’s gift, etc, to provide more love expression for couples all around the world. According to Cupid Labs, the final aim of their project is to build a love metaverse, where all Cupid-holders all over the world can enter and play love games and socialize freely there to experience the mysterious love, a combination of online and offline, reality and virtual. Cupid Labs committed to build a digital love world and make human love much better. We can see clearly the sincerity of Cupid Labs, which also gives the Cupid holders much more confidence and expectations.

Cupid NFT, with charming red cheeks, has won the hearts of a large number of celebrities. Its future development and appreciation space will be endless. Cupid NFT surpasses the BAYC, and will be the diamond in the digital world. Seize the best investment opportunity in 2022, the Cupid Crypto Art Collection will bring you a double harvest of love and wealth.

Return to “Mining”