TheoWatson

Donate BTC of your choice to 1PPy84fC1RDSLZt15cjuQqtwQPaSBiQ6Cp

CRYPTONEST. ORG has been a hell of a gold mine. I have been raking in a whooping return on investment every month

Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:05 pm

I've said this here many times before, for the stock market to be in a real bubble, at these interest rates, the P/E ratio would have to get up to 50x or some such.  Unfortunately, we have gotten to that point that rethinking our old ways of investing money is the way out of this current recession. Who knows, this might even take longer than we expected. One of the greatest minds of all time recently said that for an Individual to be extremely successful, one needs to look outside the coast of current things; That was why I did due diligence and I started researching on the best asset class of the decade “Cryptocurrency’.  Of course, I would not invest my money into over-promising projects; Hence, CRYPTONEST. ORG has been a hell of a gold mine. I have been raking in a whooping return on investment every month since last quarter of 2019. The platform is indeed an Amazon for the smart cloud mining community.

Return to “Mining”