TravisEly

BITMAIN USA seeking industry partners

Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:42 pm

Hi everyone,

I work for Bitmain in the US. We are seeking industry partners and/or investors to assist in building additional US based mining farms and other projects. If you are an investor and want to co-own a portion of a mining farm's infrastructure, or if you have other services that could be beneficial to our mining farm business model, please contact me at travis.ely@bitmain.com

Also if you own a mining farm that is struggling, we may be able to help you stay afloat during this time period. Various deal options are available, ultimately our goal is to keep as much hashpower online regardless of who owns it. Our current mining farms remain highly profitable due to low CapX and OpX, and we have the expertise and resources to potentially save your farm. We'd like to support the community and help in any way we can, so please don't hesitate to connect with me to discuss your situation.

Many opportunities exist in the industry right now, and we are excited at what the future holds. If you have a product, service or resource that you think is compatible with Bitmain please send an email to travis.ely@bitmain.com

All the best,

Travis Ely
Business Development Manager
BITMAIN
https://bitmain.com/

Return to “Mining”