MeT4L

S9 Reject rate?

Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:19 pm

Hello gents,

I started to get some rejects rate low 3%, high 9%, once every 8 hours or so. Is this normal? I've read that total reject rate should be ~ 1%, however I can't seem to find a reject rate chart on my dashboard. I have attached a print screen to show my rejects.

Any help is appreciated.
Attachments
reject.png

Fremont
Site Admin
Site Admin

Donate BTC of your choice to 18tQ7D9RufgEZ9dSGLytm4Sgk8g2M5NzNZ

Re: S9 Reject rate?

Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:44 pm

Hello gents,

I started to get some rejects rate low 3%, high 9%, once every 8 hours or so. Is this normal? I've read that total reject rate should be ~ 1%, however I can't seem to find a reject rate chart on my dashboard. I have attached a print screen to show my rejects.

Any help is appreciated.
Hi MeT4L,

Please contact our Pool support team at the email address below for assistance with any Pool related issues; they'll look after you:

pool@bitcoin.com

Fremont

MeT4L

Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:57 am

Thank you, Fremont.

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:47 am

Thank you, Fremont.
Our developers are aware of this problem, and are working on fixing it ASAP.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

martiel
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:19 am

If you experience significant problems with hardware mining, maybe, it’s time to switch to cloud one? Surely, it’s a bit more risky but it requires less time and expenses. Especially, if you deal with trusted partners like HashFlare and use bonuses like http://hashflarecode.com/ . Consider this option. You even can diversify risks and continue both traditional and cloud mining. Then any problems with the first approach will be compensated by another one.

Return to “Mining support”