HashMan724

Mining Pool Support BS Response

Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:41 am

Re: hashman724
Inbox

Seb from Bitcoin.*** <david.adao@bitcoin.***>
Thu, Feb 11, 2:40 PM (7 days ago)
to me

This message was sent to the following 2 people: Stephen Warren, pool@bitcoin.***. Replying to this email will notify them.

Hi there, we're sorry to hear about the delays with your withdrawal.

We've forwarded your account to our admins to be checked, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Seb Seb from Bitcoin.***
On Thu, Feb 11, 2021 at 11:25 PM, "Stephen Warren" <hashman724@gmail.***> wrote:
I have been attempting to withdraw for over 12 f***ng days now! With no response from you... very disappointing! What do I need to do to get my BTC that I have mined. So very uncool how you do not respond. I am sad and scared now... I do not trust you any longer. PLEASE let the withdrawal go through or AT LEAST CONTACT ME!!

HashMan724

It has been 16 days waiting for me now!

Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:38 am

Re: Withdrawal DELAY
Inbox

Jax from Bitcoin.xxx <jax@bitcoin.xxx>
Tue, Feb 2, 5:49 PM
to me

This message was sent to the following 2 people: Stephen Warren, pool@bitcoin.xxx. Replying to this email will notify them.

Hi there,

Good day! Thank you for patiently waiting.

Our apologies if you still have not received your withdrawals.

We would just like to inform that we are experiencing some delays due to topping up our Pool wallet. However, no need to worry we will have this resolved right away, so that you can receive your Withdrawals right away.

Please wait patiently until your withdrawal is processed. pray Thank you and have a great day!

Best regards,
Jax

Jax Jax from Bitcoin.xxx
On Wed, Feb 3, 2021 at 03:34 AM, "Stephen Warren" <hashman724@gmail.xxx> wrote:
Hello,

My account is hashman724 ad I have been PPS ming with you for over 2 years and recently my withdrawal requests have been taking over 2 days to complete. Am I doing something wrong?? Please respond and let me know.

Thank you

Steve

HashMan724

pray??? REALLY?

Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:40 am

Please wait patiently until your withdrawal is processed. pray Thank you and have a great day!

Best regards,
Jax

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Re: Mining Pool Support BS Response

Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:36 am

I have been attempting to withdraw for over 12 f***ng days now! With no response from you... very disappointing! What do I need to do to get my BTC that I have mined. So very uncool how you do not respond. I am sad and scared now... I do not trust you any longer. PLEASE let the withdrawal go through or AT LEAST CONTACT ME!!
Looks like the Bitcoin.com pool mined a BTC block (671330) today and this was the first BTC block in 41 days.

Please let us forum members know if your BTC withdraw is sent to your address within the next 48 hours.

Return to “Mining support”