olly.leuenberger

I have been presented a blockchain mining investment opportunity, but sounds like a scam?

Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:12 am

Hi,

Basically I’m after some advice; I’ve recently been presented a investment opportunity by a guy called ‘Benicio Welch’ on Shapr.

The opportunity is basically opening a wallet and then investing money on https://www.blockchain.com and you are then automatically put in a mining network and after a 120 hour mining session you receive the profit.

I have been guaranteed that if I buy 0.2 BTC (about £541) I will, after 120 hours get (£1030), a profit of roughly £488 in 120 hours doing no work whatsoever. Which is said to be completely guaranteed and no risks involved, the only risk is if I decide to give anyone my wallet details, and apparently it is easy to withdraw your BTC into your bank in a local currency when you want to. But looking at the reviews of Blockchain on trust-pilot , they seem pretty horrendous.

This seems a bit fishy to me, almost too good to be true. Could you shed any light on this, is this legit and safe?

IceMines

Re: I have been presented a blockchain mining investment opportunity, but sounds like a scam?

Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:51 pm

Hi,
This is 100% a scam. Blockchain.com is a legitimate company but they do not provide any type of mining services or anything like that. They are the biggest wallet provider in the industry.
The scammer you are/were in contact with is probably just trying to get you to create a wallet and then transfer funds to his own wallet or something like that.
Please understand that the returns that person is promising you are impossible to promise. Mining can be profitable but nobody is seeing those types of returns.

Best of luck,

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Re: I have been presented a blockchain mining investment opportunity, but sounds like a scam?

Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:52 am

Probably a scam!
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

Plugtalks101

Donate BTC of your choice to bc1qeur3dqyx478g7y4arm629e078708pxsa5a9c

Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:34 pm

That probably is a scam but this isn’t lol btcdoubler-tech. Com

Adriella

Donate BTC of your choice to 131H2SyRX5v2shgJCZwupbgMrUCWRFLU8f

Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:19 pm

I already invest 0.001BTC. And that's still not send to my wallet. What happened? anyone of you guys know the trusted mining? I need your suggest.

koinprofit

Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:05 pm

the returns that person is promising you are impossible to promise. Mining can be profitable but nobody is seeing those types of returns. you can trust koin profit, searc them on google.

Return to “Mining support”