LaurenThompson

Dragon Mining Systems SA

Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:10 am

Can anyone tell me if the Dragon Mining Systems (dragonminingsystems.com) in South Africa started in March 2016 is a legitimate Blockchain? Their site is HTTP and not HTTPS which I read in the fraud section on this site. The owner of Dragon Mining is a Multi Level Marketer in SA.
Thanks.

fluffypony
AMA
AMA

Re: Dragon Mining Systems SA

Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:22 am

HTTP vs HTTPS isn't an indicator of anything, the site might throw you to HTTPS during account creation or whatever. Also, you do need to do some reading to understand what a blockchain is - a mining company wouldn't "be" a blockchain.

That said, any company promising a profit % is most likely a scam. When I was mining professionally in 2011-2013 the best I ever did was 3% in a month, and that was during the Great Scamcoin Hype of 2013. Their promise of 8% per month is fishy and unsustainable unless they're running it as a ponzi.

Finally, mining company claims are VERY hard to verify. It's easy to make claims about hashrate, but short of installing your own monitoring hardware, and cordoning off the hardware you're renting, it's simply impossible to know if they're "double-dipping" and selling the same hashrate multiple times, using the newcomers payments to cover the profit shortfall.

tl;dr most assuredly a scam, stay away.

svsylvester

Re: Dragon Mining Systems SA

Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:42 pm

Thank you for checking the credibility of Galaxy Mining - One of the products owned by Lifestyle Galaxy , formerly known as Dragon Mining Systems.

I am a customer of Galaxy Mining and can confirm with you that I have received returns of 5% + on this mining platform per month. This is not Cloud Mining, which is the first thing I was looking out for. The company isn't afraid to show who the Founders and Staff members are, which proves transparency and openness of their business methods. This is honestly the most generous mining platform, whereby you can check your back office everyday to track your ROI.

I have started out with the customer/retail package of $25 and have then months later bought an Antmine and have purchased the $500 mining chip and have never looked back.

I am proud to be a part of this company (Lifestyle Galaxy) and am looking forward to many more happy returns.

I'm not a robot responding :) , you can find me on Social media platforms:
Instagram: @insta_svsylvester
FB/Linkedin: Sharne Valentine Sylvester
Email: sharne.globalunit@gmail.com

Return to “Mining support”