maximoripani

Cloud mining or buy bitcoins?

Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:52 pm

Hi hello i want someone to explain me which is better, because I made a lot of researches and I can't figure which one I prefer:
Should I invest in cloud mining?
or should I invest in buying bitcoins

@nisiryan

Donate BTC of your choice to 1HwX3UwoukpbS6o3rE7gzfqiSZN8LABpqV

Re: Cloud mining or buy bitcoins?

Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:31 am

Both i think..follow your instinct men..lett your inner voice guide you..

Chris
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 16ByPxM5KqHUigBG1N3jm7cRVbFntH4yA9

Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:52 am

Bitcoin.com provide cloud mining for both bitcoin cash and bitcoin legacy https://pool.bitcoin.com/index_en.html also you can buy bitcoin with credit card at https://buy.bitcoin.com you have the sources
Image pgp
https://wallet.bitcoin.com [Choose your wallet]
https://buy.bitcoin.com [Buy bitcoin]

jcpalma93

Donate BTC of your choice to 3DgKeE8NyjonYRvMXprSAnS97BNNh4KUuX

Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:13 am

I think you should invest before you mining

rogerver
Founder
Founder

Donate BTC of your choice to 1PpmSbUghyhgbzsDevqv1cxxx8cB2kZCdP

Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:10 am

One advantage that mining has over buying directly is that you can always switch to mining whatever SAH256 version of Bitcoin comes out ahead in the Bitcoin civil war.
Help spread Bitcoin by linking to everything mentioned here:
topic7039.html

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:55 am

Hi hello i want someone to explain me which is better, because I made a lot of researches and I can't figure which one I prefer:
Should I invest in cloud mining?
or should I invest in buying bitcoins
It depends on what you want from your investment of fiat cash, if you want bitcoins to hold and save then buying BTC/BCC would be your best option but if you are in this purely for the dollar profit then cloud mining can be a good investment to make.

Please think twice if you are expecting to make a large BTC profit from cloud mining because if the price keeps going up like we all hope it will then you are more likely to make a dollar profit from your investment instead of a BTC profit.

Cloud mining can be a great way to hedge your bitcoin savings against large price drops in the market.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

OliviaBell

Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:59 pm

If you have enough time and money to invest in Bitcoins then go for mining otherwise buying Bitcoins is easier. Due to high complexity to mining for Bitcoin, I suggest small investors to buy Bitcoin directly instead of mining it.

maybach111
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 19372T31qw956B5F28wJX6vesPyG2A3GL7

Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:08 pm

When the mining pool has its secondary market for cloud mining contracts - mining is worth. For example, you may purchase 5 ths contracts for 1 BCH and mine new 0.005 BCH with it everyday, so your 1 BCH investment ROI will about 200 days, and you may sell your contracts anytime for same 1 BCH or even higher...
I use another pool with such feature, and I even play with contracts buy/sell - last time I sold it for 0.4 BCH per 1ths, and now buy back for 0.2bch - so I double my mining power ;)
If you believe that cryptocurrency will rise for a year or two - mining is a good option.

vally
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:22 pm

better to buy bitcoins) don't believe in cloud mining

cecicece

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:33 pm

hi guys,I have been doing cloud mining in Hashflare for 6 months, I have paid 2 times and I have had a problem. There are 19 terahash/s of digging power available. The 2 sites I mentioned mentioned are in a safe position. There is a contract for monero in the genesis mining. Anda hashflare ' but all but the btc cloud mining machine may stop contracting because there are no machines available. There is a 2.2 $ payment for 10 gigahash / s.... 1 terahash/s to 220 $ .. I am getting 40 $ per a day for current rate of 19 terahash / s. For refinements to friends ref https://hashflare.io/r/81221DD2
There is a withdrawal limit at this time because they are backing up your wallet. The minimum must be 0.05006 btc.
the most suitable mining is now btc mining, while others are depreciating in 9-10 months. With btc rates you can amortize your investment within 3-4 months. The contracts are for 1 year.
as long as you are not on your own machine, all of them have a risk of explosion.

Vicky Vollten
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:19 pm

I had plenty of recommendations to start mining instead of investing in btc, so whichever suits you I guess.

hashfreakk

Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:13 am

cloud mining is the safest and fastest way to earn BTC!
Hashflare would have to be the best cloud mining platform there is, Since using Hashflare i have earned a substantial amount in return this past year, if you are looking at investing in cloud mining i recommend using Hashflare. You can sign up in seconds using this link: https://hashflare.io/r/FE412487
There is only limited stock available and starting at $2.20 USD it is going fast! i am only 22 and thanks to Hashflare i can retire and live comfortably within 2 years!

maksym.khomenko

Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:56 am

Investment in mining is profitable! According to the forecasts of traders, with respect to the cost of bitcoin by December 2017 wasn’t true: no one expected that the value at the end of the year would begin growing exponentially. Professionals predicted that bitcoin would cost about 9 thousand dollars, however we can see that for a couple of weeks he jumped above $ 20,000. Now their value of $ 100 000 seems very real.

So if you're interested in earning, you should go to hashflare bit.ly/hashformine and buy hashrate.

allcoast

Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:58 pm

Put it this way. I can turn the 1500 dollars I paid in a mining contract into 3000, had I invested, but when I bought the 5ths contract, the estimated return using the calculator was 11 to 14 dollars per day. Now I am lucky if I can get that worth of coin per week. Based on the math, 5ths cost me 1495, and at 14$ a week I will be lucky to clear 720 for the year, so bitcoin.com made a good profit on me.

Mining is not worth it at this point.

JakeHofmeester
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:49 pm

Depends on what you want. If you want to invest you could either do short term trading or long term trading. The idea is quite simple. You buy at the lows and sell at the highs. If you have time to watch the market all day, short term trading can definitely possible. If you don't have the time or don't want to put in the effort, go for long term. I'd only do this with bigger investments, for example buy 1 BTC for 10K. Wait a couple of weeks or even months to sell it with (hopefully) a couple of K profit.

Cloud mining is something you want to do over a longer period of time for it to be interesting. Also if you don't feel like trading because you are scared to mess up or simply just can't be bothered to do it I would definitely recommend it.

Also even thought about building your own mining rig? If you however can't be asked because of the research, building, maintaining, noise, heat and all that, again, cloud mining would be your way to go.
Kind regards,
Jake

coinmaster
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:58 pm

You can do both, in this way — allocate your funds.
1) Buy some BTC (By the way now is the right time, I think. Because it’s dipping). Try Coinbase or Polo.
2) And there’s cloud mining. So far, this service seems to be ok http://ccgminingcode.com/).
But, remember, today dealing with cryptocurrency is sometimes a venture, so be thoughtful about the money you invest :)
Last edited by coinmaster on Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ubique89

Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:56 am

Hi have been cloud mining for around 6 months now, and making some small returns. Does anybody know of a hashpower projection calculator?. I dont mean the Bitcoin hashpower profitability calculator you can get on the web, but an excel spreadsheet somebody has put together.

cheers :)

Ubique89

Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:37 am

i have been cloud mining with Hashflare for about 6 months, up to 32TH/s which gives me the required minimal withdraw of 0.05 BTC per 20 days. Problem with Hashflare is that they are 1 year contracts. So for the days that you are withdrawing, you aren't investing. Unfortunately there isn't the option to withdraw and invest simultaneously. However there is a new kid on the block which offers lifetime contracts; lifetime meaning the life that the crypto remains profitable, not until the day you pass.

At its core Omnia is a Hashpower provider. Hashpower is the amount of effort gone into solving complex mathematical equations to show 'proof of work' on the blockchain. By doing this, miners are helping to verify all of our transactions on the blockchain. The incentive for miners is a payment in whatever cryptocurrency they are mining.

More Hashpower generally means a bigger share of the rewards. Although, this is not always the case. To simplify this, let's think of Hashpower in mining as the same as Horsepower in sports cars. The more Horsepower you have, generally the faster the car will go. However, aerodynamics, suspension, steering and not to mention the driver itself, all have a major part to play in the overall performance of the vehicle.

Same goes for mining. Hashpower is only one part of the equation. The quality of the equipment being used, the programmers that help write the software for the machines to function, the people in charge of the company making strategic intelligent decisions. These all go in to the success, and ultimately, the amount of reward they get for their efforts.

Here's where we believe Omnia stand apart. They have the financial backing necessary to make long term investment in to their company, they have their own farms with more being built, they have state of the art equipment with more on it's way and they have the transparency to ensure there is no confusion as to who is in charge.

The product itself is straightforward. You are purchasing a contract that will give 'X' amount of Hashpower as part of the companies overall mining efforts. The more Hashpower you have the higher the return. Typical Return on Investment (ROI) in this industry is roughly 12 months (depending on price of BTC), however, from what I've seen so far, Omnia look to be getting a much faster ROI due to their efficiencies and general business management. The money from your purchase, in part, goes to running the facilities and also helping to purchase the next round of equipment to help the business grow further and achieve an even higher market share.

If you want to remain purely a customer, great! The contract is a standalone product offering passive income (with no expiry date) without the need to recruit (very important). However, Omnia are structured as an MLM business, so word of mouth and referral is how they achieve new customers, saving massively on global marketing costs.

The binary compensation plan is highly rewarding for those that want to build a network of like minded crypto enthusiasts. And although the company is still relatively young, has already helped many people achieve financial freedom.

https://www.omnia-tech.eu/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2042053139416783/

troy28

Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:40 pm

cloud mining is more profitable on my opinion compare to personal hardware mining. Now more and more technology help to improve cloud mining system to lessen the cost of the power related issue in cloud mining so they could improve giving back profit to the investor. im using hashflare as of now and doing good. this april im looking forward for https://www.hashmonster.io im planning to try this cloud mining. i hope some people here can add up a opinion about this. Thank you.

bitrookie
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:09 am

Buying bitcoins is easier

adconity

Mon May 07, 2018 12:07 pm

Investment in mining is profitable! According to the forecasts of traders, with respect to the cost of bitcoin by December 2017 wasn’t true: no one expected that the value at the end of the year would begin growing exponentially.
[http://adconity.com/]ADconity[/http://adconity.com/] is a user friendly cryptocurrency, ICO and blockchain rich media advertising platform for advertisers and publishers with competitive pricing.

Mayfinin
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 3GQ8KW8e7onve1tDvNkYceey4j3fqjd6ih

Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:53 pm

Invest in cloud mining. It would be more profitable for you. Especially if join multimining, you will be able to mine any coin which is the best to mine at this moment

waitingforday
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1NmWfbTcP3D5ZGMQ19knphR3cki2MqrY5s

Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:34 pm

Cloud mining mostly scum, they just steal your money.

AndrejWarhola
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:22 pm

One of the most trending ways to mine Bitcoins is using Cloud Mining.

What is Cloud Mining?
Allowing somebody else to do Bitcoin Mining for you is Cloud Mining.

Here, the concept is, you don’t have to invest in anything except for paying the Cloud Mining company. And, the more money you pay them, the more your account will mine the Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies.

How to Bitcoin Mining takes place using Cloud Mining?
The process of Cloud Mining includes

Initially, the cost of investing in the Cloud Mining company seems really high. But, when you look at the ROI in the long run, it is much higher.

CryptodogAspen

Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:28 pm

I would say do both and get experience. Your ROI will only be high if you know what you are doing, and having experience in everything will get you there.

Vegandairy
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:25 am

It seems to me that if you do not know well enough about cryptocurrencies, then you should visit the site https://tokenschart.com/en/education. It explains very well all things related to cryptocurrencies and their receipt, although it is not so difficult to understand. But go and read, if so.
Can i get an Amen?

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:40 am

I'd just buy bitcoins to be honest.
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

nadirchine

Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:18 am

Depay Platform - A New Vision for Bitcoin Mining

More than ten years before from the beginning of the Bitcoin mining process, it was sufficient for individuals to use their personal computers in order to be able to mining Bitcoin cryptocurrency. However, with the increasing importance of this currency and the beginning of the increase in its price in the market, competition intensified for its mining and mining equipment moved from relying on computer processors to graphics cards to end with ASIC mining devices. Then even these devices were no longer sufficient to extract bitcoin due to the increased competition, and mining groups emerged, which is a union of the computational power of many devices together in order to provide a high computational power capable of extracting the bitcoin units sufficient to cover the costs of devices, maintenance and electricity.

At the same time, some resort to obtaining bitcoin currency through trading on digital exchanges. Although this method is not as expensive as the first, it is highly risky for many considerations, especially those related to unexpected and sharp fluctuations. This makes the risky trading process may come to the green and dry from what investors have.

The third way to get bitcoin is through the direct purchase process. If we do a simple comparison of this method with the mining and trading processes, the direct purchase is considered safe, but in terms of achieving profits it is subject to the market price without any other factors. This makes the Bitcoin holder exposed to a loss in the value of the currency if it falls in the market.

The three mentioned methods all put bitcoin holders subject to losses according to different situations:
The first case: high mining costs that exceed the mining revenues themselves.
The second case: the violent fluctuations that make the trading process high risk.
The third case: market volatility makes the Bitcoin holder at the mercy of the market.

Depay platform holds an innovative idea to share blockchain technology with all who aspire to get bitcoin currency through the “PoS” process where clients deposit funds into the platform against a computational power that enables them to achieve daily Bitcoin shares throughout the contract period. After the contract expires, customers have two options: either withdraw the amount that was deposited into the contract, in addition to the daily mining shares collected throughout the contract period, or extend the contract and continue the flow of the daily mining shares.

jasonfontane321
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:09 am

There is no guarantee whether cloud mining is safe or not. I'll go with bitcoin investment

Exolix
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:14 pm

It all depends on your goals, time and opportunities. Both options are worth your attention.

Return to “Mining support”