postfreedom

Application to controll and check miner's work - VQTech

Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:55 pm

Hey guys! I want to hear your opinion about the app which aggregates all of the data from your miners. I am just curious if we have any others here who are into it. Does someone have the practice of using such an application? I found it really comfortable to track and control the work of mining equipment from the smartphone (I heard that VQTech offers smth like that).

Myself, I got into a back and ready to get a new one for future benefits. I hope for more user-friendly services than the other.

dariadaria89088

Re: Application to controll and check miner's work - VQTech

Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:59 am

Hi. Well, that’s really would be greater comfortable for users to control the assets from the devices. As for me, it will be the next level of interaction with miners. I’ve read about the project that develops such a solution.

It’s Vanquisch Technology and they offer the app, which allows you to have the remote access to the database of the mining machine. My teammate recently has bought one of the miner’s modules that names CMMS (the one part of ASIC) and has tested this app and found it out very usable, especially easy withdraw and exchange the coins from the wallet to dollars. You can check it out personally on their website.

greenwhichh

Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:13 pm

Could you please tell me what does mean “module of the miner” and CMMS? It still seems like cloud mining.

greenwhichh

Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:15 pm

Could you please tell me what does mean “buy a module of the miner”? It still seems like cloud mining.

dariadaria89088

Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:37 pm

Could you please tell me what does mean “buy a module of the miner”? It still seems like cloud mining.
No, it’s not a cloud mining. You can buy a full mining rig or a share of the miner (that named CMMS) and control its work by mobile application with full access to analytics but in remote access. As I know, they have a partner at countries, where electricity cost is critically low, so you haven’t to pay for any additional fees for electricity. Because the price of the module’s support already includes these ones.

Return to “Mining support”