JULIANNGRANT

12 days and still waiting

Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:20 pm

Hey bitcoin.com you are doing a great job of either lying about your intent to pay me what you owe me, or even ignoring my communications to you pointing out that you have now been sitting on my bitcoin withdrawal from your mining pool for 12 days now.

24 January Withdrawal request made
26 January Your support agent Jax advised me it would be paid "within the day" - it was not!
28 January I reply to Jax asking where the promised payment is - no reply to my email
29 January I chase Jax for a reply - no reply received until 2nd February
2 February Jax emails me to say "you are topping up your Pool wallet and will have this resolved straight away" - nothing happened
4 February Still waiting for my payment so I email you again - No reply
5 February (Today) Maybe this forum post will do something to prompt you to pay me my funds.

Not sure why you think it is acceptable to ignore your customer base like this and / or make continuous false statements about your intent to make a payment. I have been mining with you for a year and I want my funds!

Please do me the courtesy of actually communicating some accurate information and transfer the BTC you owe me.
:x :x :x

Crooks66

Re: 12 days and still waiting

Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:05 pm

I have 6 withdrawl requests pending 1 each of the last 6 days

HashMan724

Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:36 am

14 Days and still waiting for my withdrawal! Complete BS! I have emailed "the pool" multiple times with only 2 replies stating that I need to be patient! WTF???

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Re: 12 days and still waiting  <<

Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:40 am

Hey bitcoin.com you are doing a great job of either lying about your intent to pay me what you owe me, or even ignoring my communications to you pointing out that you have now been sitting on my bitcoin withdrawal from your mining pool for 12 days now.

24 January Withdrawal request made
26 January Your support agent Jax advised me it would be paid "within the day" - it was not!
28 January I reply to Jax asking where the promised payment is - no reply to my email
29 January I chase Jax for a reply - no reply received until 2nd February
2 February Jax emails me to say "you are topping up your Pool wallet and will have this resolved straight away" - nothing happened
4 February Still waiting for my payment so I email you again - No reply
5 February (Today) Maybe this forum post will do something to prompt you to pay me my funds.

Not sure why you think it is acceptable to ignore your customer base like this and / or make continuous false statements about your intent to make a payment. I have been mining with you for a year and I want my funds!

Please do me the courtesy of actually communicating some accurate information and transfer the BTC you owe me.
:x :x :x
I have 6 withdrawl requests pending 1 each of the last 6 days
Looks like the Bitcoin.com pool mined a BTC block (671330) today and this was the first BTC block in 41 days.

Please let us forum members know if your BTC withdraw is sent to your address within the next 48 hours.

JULIANNGRANT

Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:28 pm

I finally got paid out today exactly one month after my initial withdrawal request and after having to repeat the manual withdrawal process several times as it kept being cancelled.

I believe this is probably due to them having just mined a block and therefore having the coins to send, but that's just an assumption.

Sadly after a long time mining with bitcoin.com their actions here forced me to move, and I now mine with a different pool. I cannot risk not getting paid out and not only that have just missed the chance to sell at the BTC all time high that occurred a couple of days ago. Although TBH I'm just happy to have finally got paid and will hodl for a bit.

Goodbye pool.bitcoin.com its been great, just sadly ruined by your decision to fob me off with standard responses while withholding my funds for a month.

olgamamontova487

Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:41 pm

There are some slow payments

MeT4L

Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:43 pm

Did you sort it out? I just tried withdrawing BTC for like 3 days and it cancels the transaction after some hours.

JULIANNGRANT

Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:02 pm

Mine got cancelled several times but I just kept doing a new manual withdrawal every time it did and finally I got paid. I guess you will just have to keep going until they get to you. It took a month for my payout. They may have a long backlog to get through?

kumail.mehdi@gmail.com

Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:06 am

1 month and still waiting. Withdrawal cancelled 7 times already.

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:26 am

1 month and still waiting. Withdrawal cancelled 7 times already.
Wow, that is a long time. I assume you have contacted the pool. What do they say?

Is this for a large amount of BTC?

I recommend mining on BTC.com's pool - https://pool.btc.com

The BTC.com pool pays well and if you're mining PPS (or FPPS is what they call it) the payout is automatically sent to your address every 24 hours.

pudgeplayer

Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:27 pm

49 days and counting..

Return to “Mining support”