BlockchainMann

Individual hardware or mining pools?

Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:17 pm

Hello dear readers of the blog Bitcoin.com. In this article I will consider an exciting question for you: how best to get bitcoin - with your purchased equipment (video card, Asic) or cloud mining?

What is cloud mining?

Cloud mining is the production of crypto currency, only for this you do not need to be an analyst and understand all the intricacies of mining, equipment (connections), which today have a huge number, in different forms.

You spend a lot less money to acquire exactly the same powers that are measured in Kh / s, Mh / s, Gh / s and Th / s ..

All you need is to know what power is like, for example, 100 Gh / s and what is its daily profit.

Having these "sacred" knowledge, you can choose for yourself that cloud-based mining service, which will offer you a profit near to the average.

Mining at your own hardware

Recently, in one online store selling ASICs, I subtracted a phrase that stuck in my head for a long time:

Quote: Since August 2014, mining bitcoin with individual equipment is not economically profitable.

This, friends, says that today there are a lot of data centers, equipment and so on, which reduced the natural way of profitability and the very benefit.

In any case, the crypto currency must be somehow extracted, and without this equipment it will not appear in your wallet.

But above it was about mining with individual equipment. That is, if you have a thousand bucks and you decide to buy ASIC - you will not be profitable.

The Basuyev brothers assume that the phenomenon is temporary and that is why they "froze" their miners and switched to cloud mining.

Looking at prices for different ASICs, both online auctions and online stores, I came to a logical conclusion - money should be spent on purchasing capacities in already having pools, which services include cloud mining.

It is advisable to select pools with contracts on an ongoing basis.

Conclusion: for today - cloud mining is economically more profitable than mining on its purchased equipment.

Good you earnings!

Start mining - https://bit.ly/miningoffer

Return to “Mining hardware”