newminergear

cryptorockllc legit ?

Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:50 pm

Greetings, has anyone bought from cryptorockllc before? Thanks for the input.
Last edited by newminergear on Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

richard.geller
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: cryptorockllc legit ?

Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:43 pm

Greetings, has anyone bought from them before? Thanks for the input.
Looks legit i'm a freelance re-seller i usually buy from manufacturers directly but it seems to me that it's a registered company. Will reach them and try to place an order and post back here

cryptonymph

Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:44 pm

Haven't seen any reviews on them online, will be wise to wait until some reviews come out.

richard.geller
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:10 am

Looks legit i'm a freelance re-seller i usually buy from manufacturers directly but it seems to me that it's a registered company. Will reach them and try to place an order and post back here
UPDATE:

Placed my order with them today, i will receive tracking for my gear on monday. I will keep this thread alive until i receive my gear. Let's see what happens

richard.geller
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:11 am

UPDATE:

Placed my order with them today, i will receive tracking for my gear on monday. I will keep this thread alive until i receive my gear. Let's see what happens
UPDATE
Got my tracking today, these guys are legit. Confirmed it with delivery company my 2 z15 are on the way to wisconsin. The prices are great not better than manufacturers but since bitmain and innosilicon gets stocked out immediately, the prices these guys are offering are pretty reasonable. You can go ahead with them. I will post again when i get the miners

WalletInvestor
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:07 am

Thank you for letting us know, I'm glad it has worked out!
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

newminergear

Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:45 am

UPDATE:

UPDATE
Got my tracking today, these guys are legit. Confirmed it with delivery company my 2 z15 are on the way to wisconsin. The prices are great not better than manufacturers but since bitmain and innosilicon gets stocked out immediately, the prices these guys are offering are pretty reasonable. You can go ahead with them. I will post again when i get the miners
Thanks a lot, i want to buy antminer z15 as well and i wasn't sure. I will buy it now

Return to “Mining hardware”