Search found 7 matches

Go to advanced search

by Mika Eronen
Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:27 am
Forum: Scam accusations
Topic: CryptoPlanet (@Robertcryptonews) revenue pool - legit or SCAM??
Replies: 1
Views: 1048

Re: CryptoPlanet (@Robertcryptonews) revenue pool - legit or SCAM??

I have same experiences. Actually there is lot of CryptoPlanet victims. Of course Robert will tell that all victims are fake :)
Can you contact me i will tell more about their Pool and API services. And lot more.
Telegram @MikaEronen
by Mika Eronen
Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:19 am
Topic: Telegram service CRYPTO EXCHANGE INVESTMENT is SCAM
Replies: 0
Views: 961

Telegram service CRYPTO EXCHANGE INVESTMENT is SCAM

Telegram service CRYPTO EXCHANGE INVESTMENT is SCAM @Olivia_Smith1 is main orginisator. Olivia Smith After investing like 50$ you need to upgrade your account to get profits: "Gold $1500 Diamond 5000 Silver $6000 Piatinum $7000" Olivia give link with Username and password for upgrading. https://supe...
by Mika Eronen
Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:02 am
Topic: Bitcoin trade advice service #CryptoPlanet @Robertcryptonews @kimtorri Revenue Pool is a huge scam
Replies: 3
Views: 1243

Re: Bitcoin trade advice service #CryptoPlanet @Robertcryptonews @kimtorri Revenue Pool is a huge scam

bitcoin_conversation_short_version_2.txt Yesterday Sun 10:55 PM You uploaded an item Text bitcoin_conversation_short_version_2.txt 17.01.2020 08:24:38 Robert Crypto Sir Bitmex private is different totally it will always make you huge profits..<br><br>and on the personal matter i been explaining you,...
by Mika Eronen
Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:59 am
Topic: Bitcoin trade advice service #CryptoPlanet @Robertcryptonews @kimtorri Revenue Pool is a huge scam

Re: Bitcoin trade advice service #CryptoPlanet @Robertcryptonews @kimtorri Revenue Pool is a huge scam

bitcoin_conversation_short_version.txt Earlier this year Jan 17 You shared an item Text bitcoin_conversation_short_version.txt Can view Anyone with the link Jan 17 You uploaded an item Text bitcoin_conversation_short_version.txt 17 December 2019 19:09 Hello Bitmex private fee 0.4/Btc/month Trial wee...
by Mika Eronen
Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:57 am

Bitcoin trade advice service #CryptoPlanet @Robertcryptonews @kimtorri Revenue Pool is a huge scam

I Joined this CryptoPlanet servive 4 month ago. It's cost about 0.35 btc/month. First they told that there is some kind of Revenue Pool. To Invest pool 1.5Btc they promised 25% back from pool every week. so that way it's possible to cover monthly fee costs. So i entered to Pool but after first week ...
by Mika Eronen
Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:08 pm
Topic: Bitcoin trade advice service #CryptoPlanet @Robertcryptonews
Replies: 5
Views: 2179

Bitcoin trade advice service #CryptoPlanet @Robertcryptonews

I made new topic and also edited this old one. I Joined this CryptoPlanet servive 4 month ago. It's cost about 0.35 btc/month. First they told that there is some kind of Revenue Pool. To Invest pool 1.5Btc they promised 25% back from pool every week. so that way it's possible to cover monthly fee co...

Go to advanced search