Forum rules
Due to incessant referral spam being posted throughout the forum, all referral links must be posted only within the Referral Links sub-forum; posting referral links here in Micro Earnings is no longer permitted. Any referral links posted here are liable to be moved and/or deleted, and may result in your account being banned without warning.

Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the links posted or promoted here.
Users are responsible for their own safety and security on any link they choose to click on, or external site they wish to engage with.

None of the sites linked here are endorsed by Bitcoin.com; users must do their own due diligence on any company / site linked to within this sub-forum.
ragefire

The Real Premium Faucet List No trash sites.

Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:12 am

Hello all, I have been collecting for about a year or so. I would like to make some connections in the bitcoin community.

These are the best faucets I have found with minimal pop ups and pop unders. No CPU hogging browser miners. My daily list make for a decent earning. Does anyone have any to add to this list. No bullshit sites only the best. I only include faucets that pay higher than 30 sats and use tasteful advertising techniques. What faucets do you recommend?
It is a work in progress. Check the link!

Fire Coin

ragefire

Re: The Real Premium Faucet List No trash sites.

Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:46 pm

I have moved the site to:

BATNET

More links have been added!

Return to “Micro Earnings”