Forum rules
Due to incessant referral spam being posted throughout the forum, all referral links must be posted only within the Referral Links sub-forum; posting referral links here in Micro Earnings is no longer permitted. Any referral links posted here are liable to be moved and/or deleted, and may result in your account being banned without warning.

Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the links posted or promoted here.
Users are responsible for their own safety and security on any link they choose to click on, or external site they wish to engage with.

None of the sites linked here are endorsed by Bitcoin.com; users must do their own due diligence on any company / site linked to within this sub-forum.
btcpro
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Gwei.win SCAM SITE ALERTE!! NOT PAYING!!

Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:07 pm

Gwei.win - ETH Faucet SCAM

-5mn 100 gwei
-Claim Any Time!

Auto Pay outs every Sunday if your account reaches at least 3000 gwei on FacetHub.io.

============> SCAM NOT PAYING!

DONT WAST YOUR TIME!!
Attachments
gww.png

wcapes

Re: Gwei.win SCAM SITE ALERTE!! NOT PAYING!!

Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:24 pm

Site is NOT a scam - I just got paid.

Do your research BEFORE just labelling a site please.

and ps: I am NOT the owner, just a user.

Humphreysn

Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:53 am

From my own experience...They didn't pay for weeks...Fine, that's okay. Things happen but when they did finally pay I was at 60,473 and they only paid me 6,047. When you go to the website and click contact, at least for me, it only brings you back to the top of the page. So...Kind of feel like I wasted weeks making claims for only 6,000 gwei. In my case right now I'm not really seeing them to be very legit and a huge waste of time. If anyone can get their email I'd appreciate it so I can try to sort this out with them.

wcapes

Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:33 am

Good point - just noticed this myself

Since I saw this, I have stopped using their page, and removed from my bookmarks.

Not giving up hours for 1/10th of a payout ---- forgot that

So, scam NO, worth your time NO

Return to “Micro Earnings”