Forum rules
Due to incessant referral spam being posted throughout the forum, all referral links must be posted only within the Referral Links sub-forum; posting referral links here in Micro Earnings is no longer permitted. Any referral links posted here are liable to be moved and/or deleted, and may result in your account being banned without warning.

Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the links posted or promoted here.
Users are responsible for their own safety and security on any link they choose to click on, or external site they wish to engage with.

None of the sites linked here are endorsed by Bitcoin.com; users must do their own due diligence on any company / site linked to within this sub-forum.
BitcoinXio
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Guide: How to Choose the Right Bitcoin Exchange

Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:02 pm

This Bitcoin exchange guide was originally written and posted to the Bitcoin.com Guides section. Check it out for more essential guides and helpful information!
* * * How to Choose the Best Bitcoin Exchange

Knowing how to buy bitcoin is an essential first step in getting started with the digital currency. However, knowing which bitcoin exchange to choose can be one of the most important first steps. Since you will be investing your funds into bitcoin and the exchange from where you buy them, making sure you are choosing the right one becomes critical.

In this guide we will take you through the top items in our checklist we recommend reviewing before making the decision to select a Bitcoin exchange. Remember, these are just suggestions to help you make the right decision. In the end, things can always change based on the exchange and the market. But doing your homework first is highly encouraged.

What country is the exchange located in?

Knowing your country and where the exchange is based out of is important, as laws and regulations can vary country to country. Buying bitcoin in your home country is typically recommended. For a full list of exchange country locations, go to Buy Bitcoin and from the dropdown menu, select your country to start.

Despite the exchange being based in your home country or not, the exchange may accept multiple currencies. Make sure to check the fine print; usually exchanges post in their terms of service what currencies they do and do not accept.

How can bitcoins be purchased?

Can you pay with wire transfer, cash, credit cards, PayPal, and so on. Use what works best for you at your convenience. Please make sure to consider your privacy levels, for example credit cards may be the least private way versus a cash transaction.

Exchange fees

You will want to make sure that the exchange fees are within reason and aren’t exorbitant compared to the rest of the market. Fees can change overtime and can vary from exchange to exchange. Some exchanges charge additional fees on top of bitcoin transaction fees.
Order book volume

Most exchanges with a decent customer base will publish their order book. An order book is simply a list of buy and sell orders on the exchange that are being offered. A higher volume order book is an indicator that people are using the exchange and the exchange has liquidity. Although this is an important indicator, an exchange that doesn’t publish an order book doesn’t mean it’s not legit, it just might not have that function yet and/or has a smaller volume than other bigger exchanges.

Is the exchange transparent?

Exchanges that are fully transparent will publish cold storage addresses or audit information on how to verify their bitcoin reserves. Bitcoin audits are a good way for an exchange to prove to customers that they have liquidity and can cover all bitcoin exchange sales, and aren’t running a fractional exchange.
How quickly will you get the bitcoins after purchasing them?

This may vary person-to-person, but it’s good to know how long before the bitcoin will be sent to you after purchase. Make sure to also check if the exchange offers ‘locked in’ pricing; meaning that the price you buy at, is the price you will be charged for even if the bitcoins take a few days to arrive.
Is anonymity important to you?

Staying completely anonymous is difficult, unless you buy locally from someone in cash through a person-to-person marketplace. Make sure to check if the exchange follows Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) laws in your country. If they do, then some identity information will have to be sent to them before buying.

Security is paramount

Knowing the exchange is secure is very important and shouldn’t be overlooked. Is the exchange site HTTPS or HTTP? For it to have a secure protocol it must be HTTPS. Does the exchange offer secure logins along with two-factor authentication (2FA)? These are just a couple things to think about before selecting an exchange.

Is the exchange reputable?

This is an important question that can only be answered by discussing it with your peers. If you want to make sure the exchange has good customer reviews, search for feedback about the exchange on internet forums such as the Bitcoin Reddit or the Bitcoin Forum. If you can’t find any feedback about it, ask in those forums if your peers have used it and what their experience was.

Avoiding fraud

Not becoming a victim should be a high priority. This means avoiding any scam exchanges that are designed to steal from you. Please read our guide to avoiding Bitcoin fraud for more details.

Original Source: https://www.bitcoin.com/guides/how-to-c ... n-exchange

kateryna.oliinyk
Banned
Banned

Re: Guide: How to Choose the Right Bitcoin Exchange

Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:51 pm

Thanks for this Guide!
I'll send it to my friends!

patrickcoin
Banned
Banned

Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm

great knowledge regarding exchange

Grant Hero

Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:51 am

Great guide, thanks!

wendy.moore

Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:16 am

Is it possoble to buy tokens by using money gram?

patrickcoin
Banned
Banned

Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:27 pm

my pleasure! We all need some kind of information for bitcoin

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:28 pm

I'd suggest to really understand what KYC data you need for actual withdrawals. Exchanges are often quick to accept money, not so quick to send it back.
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

TonyMark

Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:49 am

Despite the fact that there is no absence of Bitcoin trades accessible for individuals who need to put or exchange BTC, there are a couple of things you should know before you begin. Exchanging your cash over to a trade can be an exhausting procedure now and again. Ideally, it will get less demanding later on, however at the present time it takes a specific level of thought and arranging.

Bitcoins are difficult for individuals to procure. In case you're ready to unbiasedly assess a couple of things before settling on one, you may be in an ideal situation than picking the trade that has the most attractive site.

bitoye

Donate BTC of your choice to KingStreetMelbourneVictoriaAust

Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:20 am

Super guidelines thanks for sharing these simple steps.

A.J. Hakimi

Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:15 pm

These are wonderful and superb sites with all the needed info. The Exchange these sites is promoting is hosted in a DDOS-protected datacenter in Switzerland. The platform works automatically 24/7/365. You can change Bitcoin to Litecoin or Litecoin to Bitcoin instantly, for example. Just select the exchange direction and follow the instructions.
Exchanging from one digital and crypto currency to another is easy & automatic & instant.

http://www.cryptoforex.shop/
http://cryptoforex.weebly.com/

A.J. Hakimi

Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:39 pm

Japan's FSA shows the need for the Zaibatsu System of Horizontal Alliance for all Cryptocurrency Financial Exhanges. I shall advise CryptoForex.shop and CryptoForex.weebly.com.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-japa ... SKCN1C40T9

Bitweg

Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:52 pm

I use the Exchangers monitor: https://exchangersmonitor.com/ for search best exchange rate for buy or sell Bitcoin. The example with results for exchange AdvCash to Bitcoin.

Erook

Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:15 am

A lot of good exchanges, I always look for the best rate and I use new website everytime, I choose websites with good rates on th
is monitoring https://rates.guru/. It's good way to make profitable exchange

CIN_47

Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:17 am

I always check basic information. F.e. location of the exchange, the name of the founder and the market they focus on. Knowing more about the founders of the exchange can be a great lead about the exchange reputation.To be honest - just read as much info you can find before investing. However I choose not to trust those who are shouting about scam when website is down for 10s or similar minor details..

btckryptonite
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:00 am

Nice points! Always have to do your research before trusting your cryptos.

ProMine

Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:39 pm

Nice guide, thanks. But i prefer to find out by my own experience.

nursemarielle12561

Donate BTC of your choice to nursemariellenp12561

Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:34 pm

Hi. Can you tell me how I can purchase Bitcoin TODAY using my Debt card?

StellarLumens

Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:49 pm

★NEW LAUNCH FROM STELLAR LUMENS★
90 billion lumens are awarded for the third Challenge build
Free Stellar lumens month-end free deals have been shared now.
We will give you 10,500 up to 187,400 Lumens, Depending on your transactions,
the more transactions in your account, the more likely the Lumens you get!

To try our payments platform, It will only take you 8 seconds.
Claim them here now : https://invite.stellar.org.claim-lumen. ... 3ARESTRXLM

Let's start now before running out of free lumens.
There are now 1.478.123 more claim invitations.
PLEASE NOTE:
* We will be give to users who have 8 transactions history.
* Only for Accounts that already have transactions that can receive Lumens.
* For security system without cheating.
* And Share your friends
Best Regards,
Stellar Development Foundation
This message was sent by the Stellar Development Foundation,
PO Box 411486, San Francisco, CA 94141, United States.

CryptoExpert2
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:48 pm

You must know the market very well and know what you need. I love small fees for example and always look for that first.

BitMan40090

Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:39 am

Excellent guide that checks all the right boxes. I've been doing my cryto-trading on Bitfort for a while now, and the experience has been satisfying. Have a look: https://thebitfort.com/
They also have an app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ng.bitcoin

digitalnest

Donate BTC of your choice to hyderabadameerpetindia

Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:06 pm

Thank you so much for sharing right bitcoin exchange information.

Regards
Digital marketing course in hyderabad ameerpet

CryptoOptimum
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:59 am

I just look for fee. If fee is small I look others thing. If not I go on another exchange

CryptoTraderToday
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:51 pm

I just look for fee. If fee is small I look others thing. If not I go on another exchange
Me too

BlockTechnology
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:30 am

Thanks for the guide, I found some useful information for me

Eb3n3zer

Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:27 am

I've been a bitcoin investor for quite some time now. Although I've never really lost money doing day trades or investing in other altcoin I was never really sure where to put my money to make those crazy gains. I've recently enrolled in this course.

http://cryptodealer.io?afmc=1w&utm_camp ... =affiliate

With the information I was provided through Crypto Dealer I can honestly say I've never seen better gains. I'm well on my way to millionaire status and urge anyone trying to hit that same goal to at least give the site a visit. 100% legit this guy knows his stuff. Enjoy everyone and happy New Year!

CryptoAddict

Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:46 pm

For the curious I discovered this group of pump that works pretty well!

At first I thought it was a scam the pump & dump groups but to my astonishment if we are fast enough there are big profits.
Telegram group link : https://t.me/pumpCorp

Please note there are still some risks so try with a small amount at first to understand the system.

eldonpdj

Donate BTC of your choice to 164hARG1ENghfPrNcjpTJF19fZb7GVha4B

Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:10 pm

Hi

I have read this whole article and it is indeed very helpful, because it's probably the biggest issue deciding which cryptocurrency to invest in. I have found a very helpful book which has helped me make enough money whist i do no work.

http://806b3-wcsdy2lo4a-oyp060rxn.hop.clickbank.net/

lazyknee

Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:52 pm

Currently I would say Binance because it has the lowest fees at 0.01% or 0.005% using their token(BNB). You don't need to be verified ie. upload documents to trade, as long as you do not reach a withdrawal limit of 2 BTC per day.

Alex_1

How to get free daily bitcoin worth 3$ for 60 days EASY STEPS

Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:57 pm

--THE ULTIMATE TRICK TO GET 3$ WORTH OF [btc] VALID FOR 60DAYS ONLY--
Are there anyone in the forum looking for a way to get free [btc]? No need looking for software and Viruses that will end up eating up your computer system with no result.

WHAT YOU NEED:
*BITCOIN WALLET (As many as possible).. Older wallets work best..
*VOIP US/CANADA Phone Number
*VPN (Required for most Africa countries only..)

Its very easy to setup and use..
Download full documentation here:-- http://bit.ly/2BgLFcX

CREDITS TO ---LORD HACKMEL---

Return to “Micro Earnings”