Forum rules
Due to incessant referral spam being posted throughout the forum, all referral links must be posted only within the Referral Links sub-forum; posting referral links here in Micro Earnings is no longer permitted. Any referral links posted here are liable to be moved and/or deleted, and may result in your account being banned without warning.

Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the links posted or promoted here.
Users are responsible for their own safety and security on any link they choose to click on, or external site they wish to engage with.

None of the sites linked here are endorsed by Bitcoin.com; users must do their own due diligence on any company / site linked to within this sub-forum.
JV291212

Donate BTC of your choice to 1GW1W3a2c59Nuw1V9BjsFchnzBtYEi7R6Q

get paid in Crypto when you shop. $5 free to sign up

Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:23 am

Hey,
I am a fan of CCRB “CrptoBack” platform and I've made some great savings so far on my daily shopping. It is a unique platform, which actually pays you in crypto currency to do your normal day-to-day shopping (in-store & online) from 1000s of national and local retailers including supermarkets.

There are no catches and it's completely FREE to join. Moreover, You will get $5 worth CCRB (Cryto Currency) as soon as you Sign Up online.

Now, you can Shop and mine hundreds of $s worth cryto currency every year without having to spend an extra penny!

As soon as you Sign Up, you can start saving money straightaway for yourself as well as you can refer your friends too. It is as simple as that!

Hurry up and click for FREE CCRB before the offer runs out - Sign Up Now.

https://ccrb.io/886688

RT

Return to “Micro Earnings”