Forum rules
Due to incessant referral spam being posted throughout the forum, all referral links must be posted only within the Referral Links sub-forum; posting referral links here in Micro Earnings is no longer permitted. Any referral links posted here are liable to be moved and/or deleted, and may result in your account being banned without warning.

Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the links posted or promoted here.
Users are responsible for their own safety and security on any link they choose to click on, or external site they wish to engage with.

None of the sites linked here are endorsed by Bitcoin.com; users must do their own due diligence on any company / site linked to within this sub-forum.
Wlapipepxa3

FREE 0.005 BITCOINS WITHOUT PAY INSTANT WITHDRAW

Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:59 pm

Hey everyone)
Enter this code: Q7OJA after it click to "withdraw" and wait about few minutes.
IF YOU WANT WITHDRAW WITHOUT DEPOSITS YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE THIS CODE: Q7OJA

What is the point of giving the site 0.005 BTC? This is normal? You do not playing versus the site - you are playing versus other players. The site receives money from the commission for games and withdrawal and 5% of the commission's website gives on promotional codes for new players this is temporary

For withdraw do not need any deposits!
ITS FREE! INSTANT WITHDRAW!

RonakHasanRehan

Re: FREE 0.005 BITCOINS WITHOUT PAY INSTANT WITHDRAW

Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:57 pm

Beware everyone. This whole site is a big scam. He scammed me for 1500$. They will make u winner of the jackpot. And then will tell u to deposit .05 btc and it will keep going on and u can't withdraw anything. I have all proof against them.

My telegram; @symdroid

Return to “Micro Earnings”