DavidDo03808449
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Binary Options- Coin Bull & Payperex are 100% Scam

Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:34 am

Happy New Year Everyone, My name is Dave and i am open to share my experience on binary option . I opened a trading account with Coin Bull & Payperex ; deposited £3,300 and £4,200 respectively. The accounts grew and showed good returns. I was offered higher ranking accounts with more benefits if I increase my investment. It was sweet and smooth from the start, withdrawals were easy and consistent until it gets to a point I started to be denied withdrawals and that was how I lost all money, I couldn't get my investment amount back not talk of the bonuses.I had paid Birman Law 10% of my principle loss with nothing to show for it, I think the algorithm of these programs are designed for us to lose money in some way. If you flushed your money down the toilet with a binary broker then just learn your lesson, it took me 9 months to figure out how to get my money back after made failed attempts; I contacted several lawyers but it was all waste of time and money, they couldn't render an inch of help. God so good to my old self and family, I later met with a certified binary options recovery expert that helped me recover my money within 15days from the brokers(Coin Bull & Payperex), it was worth it, he was able to retrieve my funds. If you have found yourself in same situation as me you can contact the expert on ''wealthrecovery(AT) cyberservices (dtcom)" He can guide through getting your money back. Be sure of where you invest everyone

Return to “Malay / Bahasa Melayu”