Search found 2354 matches

Go to advanced search

by LiteCoinGuy
Tue May 23, 2017 5:30 pm
Forum: Bitcoin Discussion
Topic: Spartans! Prepare your UASF full node!
Replies: 10
Views: 7236

Re: Spartans! Prepare your UASF full node!

What will happen when my reputation is zero or sub zero which is BitcoinXio goal? I get banned. I know that is the goal but i have to speak up against this blatant censorship and vote manipulation that is happening here! How can any mod who joined this forum a few years ago be ok with that? Bitcoin...
by LiteCoinGuy
Tue May 23, 2017 5:23 pm
Forum: Press
Topic: [2017-05-23] UASF - Bitcoin’s emergency plan to enact SegWit
Replies: 0
Views: 1991

[2017-05-23] UASF - Bitcoin’s emergency plan to enact SegWit

UASF - Bitcoin’s emergency plan to enact SegWit A full year after the code was released, Segregated Witness (SegWit) still has little chance of being adopted by Bitcoin miners. The Bitcoin Improvement Proposal (BIP) includes a wide range of features, including larger block sizes. The backward-compa...
by LiteCoinGuy
Mon May 22, 2017 5:27 pm
Topic: [2017-05-22] I Support UASF For Segregated Witness
Replies: 1
Views: 2231

[2017-05-22] I Support UASF For Segregated Witness

I Support UASF For Segregated Witness I coauthored BIP-9: in particular, I chose the state machine to time out activation after 1 year. I figured it was a useful checkpoint in case an update proposal had a flaw, or (more likely!) someone came up with a far better idea. This way, miners could kill i...
by LiteCoinGuy
Sun May 21, 2017 6:47 am
Topic: [2017-05-21] Bitcoin’s block size should be left alone
Views: 2148

[2017-05-21] Bitcoin’s block size should be left alone

Bitcoin’s block size should be left alone It is well known that increasing the 1MB Bitcoin block limit decreases block propagation speed. As someone who follows the scaling debate I have often noticed that people tend to ignore (or mention only in passing) that bigger blocks directly decrease the s...
by LiteCoinGuy
Sat May 20, 2017 8:53 pm

downvoting for nothing is censorship! abusing mod power is censorship!
what has happend with this forum? at the start, i was one of the biggest fighterd for free speech and now this has become a echo chamber - good that i left (as a mod).
by LiteCoinGuy
Fri May 19, 2017 4:39 pm

BitcoinXio, why are you still abusing your mod status and give me -3 reputation for every post that i make? you should resign from your position! i though that this is an open forum but i see censorship every day and most of the times BitcoinXio is the main actor of this censorship!
by LiteCoinGuy
Fri May 19, 2017 2:46 pm
Topic: [2017-05-19] Bitmain May Be Infringing on the AsicBoost Patent After All
Views: 1732

[2017-05-19] Bitmain May Be Infringing on the AsicBoost Patent After All

Bitmain May Be Infringing on the AsicBoost Patent After All The AsicBoost controversy has added another chapter to its book. Yesterday, law firm Getech Law published an open letter, which was subsequently confirmed to be legitimate by Timo Hanke, the initial submitter of the AsicBoost patent applic...
by LiteCoinGuy
Fri May 19, 2017 2:31 pm

Spartans! Prepare your UASF full node!

https://i.imgur.com/bMVAHMtl.png Just like Moore's Law predicted back in 1965 that computing power would double every 12 to 18 months, we are now witnessing the transaction counts for doubling on bitcoin at an even higher frequency. Given that we are basically at maximum capacity already this means...
by LiteCoinGuy
Sun May 07, 2017 10:21 am
Forum: The Forum
Topic: An open letter to Fremont / Mod status removed for no good reason
Replies: 20
Views: 18785

Re: An open letter to Fremont / Mod status removed for no good reason

BitcoinXio is still abusing hid mod status because every post that i make is downvoted. Is that the free forum that you talk about? For me that is suppression of a different opinion = censorship! Why is that okay? This forum was started so that everyone could express his opinion and i am just doing...
by LiteCoinGuy
Sun May 07, 2017 10:15 am
Topic: My transaction is not getting confirmed!
Replies: 13
Views: 5826

Re: My transaction is not getting confirmed!

We could already have 2MB blocks and LN but Roger Ver and Jihan Wu Mining Cartel are blocking progress since months. They should held accountable for the delay and the suppressed bitcoin price.

That is the reason we will make a UASF. 8-)
by LiteCoinGuy
Fri May 05, 2017 10:06 am

[...] the Wallets section of Bitcoin.com works as well as a wallet ('Bitcoin Classic', not 'Bitcoin Unlimited') which was shown in the Desktop Wallets section rather than solely in the Full Wallets section. I just checked and the Classic link on the Desktop section was already moved to the Full sec...
by LiteCoinGuy
Fri May 05, 2017 10:04 am
Topic: Recent Craig Steven Wright Q&A
Replies: 2
Views: 2314

Re: Recent Craig Steven Wright Q&A

It really can´t go more lunatic than that - LOL! Hail Hoaxtoshi, please lead the way!
by LiteCoinGuy
Fri May 05, 2017 10:00 am
Topic: [2017-05-05] Blockstream CTO Greg Maxwell Discusses Monero, Zcash, and Other Privacy-Focused Altcoins
Views: 1630

[2017-05-05] Blockstream CTO Greg Maxwell Discusses Monero, Zcash, and Other Privacy-Focused Altcoins

Blockstream CTO Greg Maxwell Discusses Monero, Zcash, and Other Privacy-Focused Altcoins During a recent presentation at the Coinbase offices in San Francisco, Blockstream CTO and Bitcoin Core contributor Greg Maxwell shared his thoughts on Zcash, Monero, and a variety of other privacy-focused alte...
by LiteCoinGuy
Wed May 03, 2017 5:34 pm
Topic: [2017-05-03] nChain in the brain: Return of the Fake Satoshi
Views: 1680

[2017-05-03] nChain in the brain: Return of the Fake Satoshi

nChain in the brain: Return of the Fake Satoshi Rumors started a few months ago: Craig Steven Wright (CSW) was planning a comeback. The rumors became louder and started coming from multiple sources after the Satoshi Roundtable of this year. https://medium.com/@WhalePanda/nchain-in-the-brain-return-...
by LiteCoinGuy
Wed May 03, 2017 3:50 pm
Topic: Beware - Bitmain is attacking Bitcoin again via their malicious mining software - Backdoor!
Views: 8592

Re: Beware - Bitmain is attacking Bitcoin again via their malicious mining software - Backdoor!

i recieved -100 points for ONE comment which BitcoinXio disliked? why is that? that was never allowed in the first place! when will this censorship stop?

BitcoinXio you are abusing your mod status here more than anyone else!

It is a shame how this forum has evolved over the years.
by LiteCoinGuy
Wed May 03, 2017 9:25 am

Hey Litecoinguy, weren't you just on here a few months ago complaining about how Blockstream costed your business tens of thousands of dollars? Or was that someone else?
That wasnt me Mr Shill :)
by LiteCoinGuy
Tue May 02, 2017 6:16 pm

You went on some sort of emotional rampage deleting all your posts (which is fine, they are your posts) but you also went around deleting other people's posts too! This isn't the first time either you abused your mod perms. You also deleted other people's posts in the past that conflicted with your...
by LiteCoinGuy
Tue May 02, 2017 6:11 pm
Topic: [2017-05-02] EFF.org: Blockstream Commits to Patent Nonaggression
Views: 1457

[2017-05-02] EFF.org: Blockstream Commits to Patent Nonaggression

Blockstream Commits to Patent Nonaggression We’ve written many times about the need for comprehensive patent reform to stop innovation-killing trolls. While we continue to push for reform in Congress, there are a number of steps that companies and inventors can take to keep from contributing to the...
by LiteCoinGuy
Tue May 02, 2017 3:58 pm

You went on some sort of emotional rampage deleting all your posts (which is fine, they are your posts) but you also went around deleting other people's posts too! This isn't the first time either you abused your mod perms. You also deleted other people's posts in the past that conflicted with your...
by LiteCoinGuy
Tue May 02, 2017 3:08 pm
Topic: [2017-05-02] The Litening: Will Litecoin Be the First Big Blockchain With Lightning?
Views: 1435

[2017-05-02] The Litening: Will Litecoin Be the First Big Blockchain With Lightning?

The Litening: Will Litecoin Be the First Big Blockchain With Lightning? A new test version of the Lightning Network launched today, marking its latest step toward a long-awaited live debut. But, what's most notable about the news isn't that it's occurring (the idea has, after all, been in the works...
by LiteCoinGuy
Tue May 02, 2017 12:28 pm

An open letter to Fremont / Mod status removed for no good reason

Hi Fremont, i just noticed that i am no longer a mod here on bitcoin.com despite beeing one of the most active and oldest mods. I dont understand the exact reason. I deleted 2 of MY OWN threads and accidentally 5 users posts. You can restore the users post, no problem! Information should be free. Ma...
by LiteCoinGuy
Tue May 02, 2017 11:51 am
Topic: Blockstream having patents in Segwit makes all the weird pieces of the last three years fall perfectly into place
Replies: 3
Views: 2902

Re: Blockstream having patents in Segwit makes all the weird pieces of the last three years fall perfectly into place

Ahhh BitcoinXio. Now you spread this misinformations too :lol: "Blockstream does not have any patents, patent applications, provisional patent applications, or anything similar, related to segwit. As is the case for other major protocol features, the Bitcoin developers worked carefully to not create...
by LiteCoinGuy
Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:32 pm
Topic: Censorship on bitcoin.com? Delisting of Core Wallet?
Views: 3740

Censorship on bitcoin.com? Delisting of Core Wallet?

I was just browsing on bitcoin.com and noticed that i can´t download my favourite wallet Bitcoin Core. Why is that?

LCG

Go to advanced search