ncrech

LTC Transaction disappeared

Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:51 am

Hi, I think i have somewhat the same issue.... I sent 34 LTC from Coinbase to my Nano S Ledger on July 31st. When I checked coinbase it says the Litecoin were sent. Immediately after I sent the coins I opened my Nano S and seen 34 LTCs but were grayed out for some reason; which i though was odd. I figured the transaction just needed time to process and would check it the next day. Well the next day I go back into my Nano S and they are not there all.

When I check Coinbase it says the transaction has been sent and confirmed over 22K times. I then "view transaction" (in coinbase) and it takes me takes me to the BlockCypher where it says there are 34 LTC unspent.

I contacted coinbase and they said the transaction been confirmed so basically they are not responsible.

Anyone have any idea? I was wondering if since I sent the coins during that whole August 1st scare (i sent them on 31 July @ 8pm) did that have any affect on the transaction. But, these are Litecoin (not BTC) so I don't believe it would have. It has been over a month since I lost the LTC, does anyone know if I am able to recover these or possibly what the heck happened? Am I able to get back unspent LTC on the blockcypher?

Appreciate any help out there...

nate

Return to “Litecoin”