Forum rules
Be VERY careful when lending bitcoins. There are scammers around the world who would love to permanently separate you from your bitcoins.
Sekure

Request;0.3 BTC For a period of 3 weeks.(Can Provide Collateral & Verification)

Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:02 pm

Hello,

Before we start, I just want to say, that I know I'm a noobie and I'm not seeking for any kind of trust. I will provide ID & Address, as well as any other verifications (I do ask however, that the lender also do the same). I did make an account just to come and borrow, but if you read the next part, I'm sure you will understand.

I have been a victim of theft to a substantial amount from close relatives (I will also provide evidence of this and dealings with the criminal courts dealing in my favour to support this claim). This, has left me in a bit of rut. I am a University student doing my Masters (Evidence Provided) and it's left me in hardship, they also decimated my credit score so any kind of help is out of the way. On the 15th - 20th, I will be receiving £3100 for my student loan & I will be able to pay whoever, if anyone lends me any sort of cash. I'm coming through bitcoin, but I will probably liquidate it into cash as I need some very urgently.

For the urgency, I can certainly entertain a high APR rate & we can negotiate collateral, as I have assets, they're just not as quick to sell as I need the cash (It's for rent as it's very late).

Again, I appreciate the risk that the lender will be taking & that's why I'm also willing to pay extra for the urgency & provide all checks necessary, this includes acceptance on my all social media pages, Confirmation of University, Address... etc; Also, although I appreciate it, I do not want any advice, It's been two months and I've tried everything humanly possible. I have a theft/fraud warning on my credit score(evidence with investigation to rule in my favour), therefore I cannot get a cash loan off anybody, my family committed the theft, therefore I am estranged & I cannot find any forums similar to this, for cash.

Again, I will reiterate that I can provide evidence of the money due to come in & I will also be getting paid a week later from my job after that in-case of any unnecessary repercussions. I will warn though, Student Finance are known to be late, but never more than 1 week itself, which is why I've put down a time frame, rather than an exact date.

Contact me, I assume this would be in a lender's favour, it's just three weeks, but I could pay a high percentage as I'm getting a substantial amount of money in. If anyone could help me out, I would appreciate it.

ad007
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Request;0.3 BTC For a period of 3 weeks.(Can Provide Collateral & Verification)

Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:11 pm

Hi,

Watch

Anybody playing https://freebitco.in/?r=8758789 & wanna Lifetime earning trick can purchase at a reasonable price of $100 via BTC or PayPal. Earn on low as well as high balance. Proof attached in YouTube video. 100% legit & working. If interested, write to me on atuldhage1980@gmail.com.

BTC - 35g822c6kH1WmuqBtfQGkXv9G38sX6vYMW
Paypal - atuldhage1980@gmail.com

Return to “Lending”