Forum rules
Be VERY careful when lending bitcoins. There are scammers around the world who would love to permanently separate you from your bitcoins.
jean-pierre.papper
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

[0.2BTC-Loan request] Over 500BTC spent PROOF Included

Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:03 am

Hello Bitcoiners

I have been involved in BTC for years now in many ways, Mining, Gambling , Investing you name it i have probarly tried it.

i have spent over 500 BTC in the past 5-6 years.
PROOF LINK -- https://www.facebook.com/pg/BitcoinGamb ... e_internal

I have many dice accounts with over 100 referrals on some of them and fetch me at least 0.01BTC per day.

How ever i never spend my HARD earned cash on GAMBLING, I only use my referral commission, just lately i have found a method to get 10% daily on any thing above 0.05BTC that i invest (NOT GAMBLE).

I can make a minimum of 0.001BTC a day however i can get a higher % with a bigger investment.
This type of program is known as HYIP (High Yield Investment Program) and they don't last long before they liquidate, it is ESSENTIAL you get in and out early with your profit.

I get paid on the 21st of this month and by then i would class it to risky to put in BTC and get out with profit.

so im after 0.2BTC till the 21st of this month and willing to pay 25% interest back on that date THAT WOULD BE (0.25btc) 0.05 PROFIT FOR THE LENDER.

I am aware of the risks and can fully cover the debt if was unsuccessful and did not cash out at the right time.
I purchase 1.5BTC on the 21st , so i could pay back in CASH or BTC , Which ever is preferred.

If theirs any doubt about what i have spent in BTC , please refer to the link above to see proof and pictures of just some of my accounts. ...

Is any body willing to help me out until the 21st?

Regards - Jean-Pierre

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Re: [0.2BTC-Loan request] Over 500BTC spent PROOF Included

Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:27 am

You could prove that you have traded 10k BTC but that does not mean anything about you paying the loan back.

What collateral can you offer for this amount is the only question here that matters, you can only get a loan here with altcoin collateral of about 120% of the amount.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

jean-pierre.papper
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:33 am

You could prove that you have traded 10k BTC but that does not mean anything about you paying the loan back.

What collateral can you offer for this amount is the only question here that matters, you can only get a loan here with altcoin collateral of about 120% of the amount.
I dont have any COLLATERAL , physically , i would be prepared to give user names and passwords to the accounts that earn me commission every day and allow them to be changed TEMPORALLY , until loan is pad.

jean-pierre.papper
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:35 am

I dont have any COLLATERAL , physically , i would be prepared to give user names and passwords to the accounts that earn me commission every day and allow them to be changed TEMPORALLY , until loan is pad.

i have 120+ refs on one account and has paid over half a btc to me in total so far

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:35 pm

Any way to guarantee the loan?
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

Return to “Lending”