Forum rules
Be VERY careful when lending bitcoins. There are scammers around the world who would love to permanently separate you from your bitcoins.
andryus

Loan for Mining BTC (Free electricity)

Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:45 am

Hello, my name is Andrés Molina, I am from Venezuela, Valencia.

Currently my country is in a political and economic crisis, inflation is killing the people and culture is lost every day. (I do not write this to hurt, Venezuela is an excellent country) Every crisis brings with it a solution ..

I work on the internet on my own, however, it has not been profitable for me and my family in the last years.

I am in search of a partner to buy mining equipment, Venezuela is the best country to mine because of its low electricity costs, I can say that it is free.

I think that with five S9 antminer to start can be very profitable, I have the right place to establish a farm bitcoins.

If interested, ceoandryus@gmail.com
I can provide all the necessary information to verify my identity and create a circle of confidence.

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Re: Loan for Mining BTC (Free electricity)

Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:00 am

First post here and you ask for a loan to buy a bunch of S9's, yeah good luck with that.
What collateral are you putting up?
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

andryus

Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:51 pm

First post here and you ask for a loan to buy a bunch of S9's, yeah good luck with that.
What collateral are you putting up?
This makes it more difficult, XD
I have nothing to offer in this country.

My word that I buy equipment to mine and in 1 year or less pay the loan plus a percentage of life.

If the lender is a company you could make a legal contract to avoid scams.

zurylostboys
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 18pvoMaeHYhQfLbLDTBpswyhBffdU3s9Ep

Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:07 pm

i will give you cheap price for 5 miner .. each 1 for 1K not include psu ... without collerals better do with you personal bank .. right now is so difficulty to loan since i get my first loan take are 2 month

andryus

Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:37 am

i will give you cheap price for 5 miner .. each 1 for 1K not include psu ... without collerals better do with you personal bank .. right now is so difficulty to loan since i get my first loan take are 2 month

Hello. In Venezuela it is very difficult to receive international payments through a specific bank (the government ends up stealing money)

However, it may be possible to send money from Wells Fargo or Bank of America to a friend's account or also Paypal.

You talk to me to receive the first two months the total profit? And then how do we get paid?

It could be more profitable a Rig de Ethereum to return your money more quickly.

I am willing to provide all the necessary information so that you have greater confidence and of course you are invited to Venezuela whenever you wish.

Return to “Lending”