Forum rules
Be VERY careful when lending bitcoins. There are scammers around the world who would love to permanently separate you from your bitcoins.
SeanPlaczkowski

Lend me some Bitcoin for Celsius?

Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:29 pm

Is anyone willing to lend me between 1 to 10 Bitcoin to me for zero interest? My plan is to put it in Celsius to earn interest just to help my income a bit. I am a college student trying to perform academic satisfaction while earning enough income to pay my bills which my current employer is really making it hard for me to earn enough due to cut hours. I only plan on using this lended Bitcoin to earn interest on Celsius and will not spend any of it. If anyone is generous enough to help me out a bit, I will greatly appreciate the help and if you end up needing me to send them back to you for any unexpected need, I will send them as soon as possible and cover any transaction fees. Now I will be sooooo surprised and much appreciated if something donated to me which I am not the person to really spend Bitcoin but to hold. Thank you to anyone even considering helping me out.

Bitcoin Trust Wallet Deposit Address: bc1qt9pfq39eq5pzfdy4vvut663v7mmnynagnvm92r

Email: Can't post to here, but maybe Public on my account? I am a new user on this platform
My email is my full name "seanplaczkowski" on Gmail.

ssamsamm

Re: Lend me some Bitcoin for Celsius?

Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:08 pm

Is anyone willing to lend me between 1 to 10 Bitcoin to me for zero interest? My plan is to put it in Celsius to earn interest just to help my income a bit. I am a college student trying to perform academic satisfaction while earning enough income to pay my bills which my current employer is really making it hard for me to earn enough due to cut hours. I only plan on using this lended Bitcoin to earn interest on Celsius and will not spend any of it. If anyone is generous enough to help me out a bit, I will greatly appreciate the help and if you end up needing me to send them back to you for any unexpected need, I will send them as soon as possible and cover any transaction fees. Now I will be sooooo surprised and much appreciated if something donated to me which I am not the person to really spend Bitcoin but to hold. Thank you to anyone even considering helping me out.

Bitcoin Trust Wallet Deposit Address: bc1qt9pfq39eq5pzfdy4vvut663v7mmnynagnvm92r

Email: Can't post to here, but maybe Public on my account? I am a new user on this platform
My email is my full name "seanplaczkowski" on Gmail.
Are you serious about that
That was about 200k when you posted this message and now 10 btc is about 500k
No one in the world will lend you this mutch without interest
This just looks like a scam!!!
Mono un Mono

Return to “Lending”