Forum rules
Be VERY careful when lending bitcoins. There are scammers around the world who would love to permanently separate you from your bitcoins.
CryptoPR

Lend Bitcooins for Business Equity or Fund my project

Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:43 am

Hello Everyone,
I’m looking for a loan of USD 30,000 to finish the final version of the Bitcoin Escrow Platform. We already received an outstanding response from the community as the platform is solving a real issue of the cryptocurrency world. We also announced the launch of the BETA version on Yahoo Finance, APNews and more than 150 sites. The news of the initial version was also covered by Crypto News portals like LiveBitcoinnNews, adrypto etc.

I can give X% equity in the business OR also willing to accept the loan at a minimal percentage for a period of 06-12 months. I am currently operating from India, but due to uncertain legal issues, I’m planning to move the business to the United Kingdom or Singapore.

For extended details, platform/project link, Platform Website link and press release links, please share your telegram username or send me a private message here.

Thank you.
Press Release on Bloomberg, Yahoo Finance, Yahoo News, Business Insider.
Mainstream Media - US/CA/SEA/AU/SG/CN

CryptoPR

Re: Lend Bitcooins for Business Equity or Fund my project

Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:46 pm

Thank you for your response.
I sent an email and mentioned the amount, links and everything to the given email address.
I hope I'll get a response.
Press Release on Bloomberg, Yahoo Finance, Yahoo News, Business Insider.
Mainstream Media - US/CA/SEA/AU/SG/CN

Return to “Lending”