Forum rules
Be VERY careful when lending bitcoins. There are scammers around the world who would love to permanently separate you from your bitcoins.
ccryptolord_lender

Crypto-backed loans. From 50 to 45,000 USD. No KYC.

Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:45 pm

Crypto-backed loans let you save your bitcoins if you need to exchange them instantly to cash. Instead of selling bitcoin and losing the profit of the increasing BTC rate, you pledge your coins and get money.

I am using a P2P platform Biterest and can be your lender (someone who sends money). This platform does not control the user's bitcoins, because it only provides a bitcoin multi-sig address 2/3 for storing collateral. So, both of us upload to Biterest our public keys, after that the platform generates the multisig address from the three public keys.

If you do not know how multisignature works, I suggest you watch this short video youtube[dot]com/watch?v=yeLqe_gg2u0 In a nutshell, no-one can use your collateral, because the address requires two private keys. After repayment, you receive the Biterest key and get collateral back. More information is given here biterest[dot]com/en/blog/why-is-it-impossible-to-steal-collateral-from-multisig-address

My username is Ccryptolord.
The link to my offers - biterest[dot]com/en/offer-lender/ccryptolord

THE LOAN TERMS
I can grant a loan in a range of 50 to 45 000 USD
Annual interest rate is 8%
You can receive money for a duration of 30-250 days
I use Bitcoin for transferring money, so it doesn’t matter in which country you live.
No mediators. No KYC. You will get them direct to your bitcoin address.
The loan and repayment amounts are fixed in USD. No worries if the BTC rate changes. If you need to repay 1000 USD, you'll repay 1000 USD whatever the BTC rate is at the moment of repayment.
You can repay the loan at any time BEFORE the end of the loan duration.
No monthly payments.

Why to receive a crypto-backed loan is more profitable than to sell bitcoins?
Let’s imagine a bad scenario. You sell your bitcoin at the current exchange rate of 10,000 USD. Later the BTC rate dramatically increases to 15,000 USD or even up to 40,000 USD. I am sure all of us would be completely down in the dumps!
Positive scenario. You get a loan instead of selling bitcoins at the current rate. You provide collateral in the amount of 10, 000 USD and receive 8,000 USD (the collateral has to be higher than the loan amount). Over some months, the BTC rate rockets to 40,000 USD. You repay 8100 USD and get collateral in full. Your profit is 31,900 USD.

Steps how to get and use a loan
1. Go to my link - biterest[dot]com/en/offer-lender/ccryptolord
2. Click the Apply for a loan button and sign up. No KYC.
3. Set loan amount, amount of days, discount (it affects the amount of collateral, please learn more biterest[dot]com/en/blog/discount) and insert your bitcoin-address. If you have any questions, you can ask in the chat on the site. They respond in English too.
4. Upload public key or generate it with the help of a script on the page. It uses for a multi-sig address.
5. Transfer the required amount of collateral to the multi-sig address. After that, I will send you money as soon as possible. I have 800 minutes to send you money because I also need to sleep :) Usually, it doesn't take that much time.
6. You get bitcoins and use them as you need. You can exchange it wherever you want to. It’s also beneficial just to hodl. If the BTC rate goes up, you repay the lower amount of BTC in the result. This is due to the repayment amount which is fixed in USD.
7. You repay the loan and Biterest provides the second private key to the multisig address.
8. If you don’t want to repay, don’t do that. Your debt to me will be covered by collateral.

I have been using Biterest since last year. The platform is quite easy to use. If you are doubtful but want to try, start from a small amount. You can try even with 50 dollars.

Any questions? You are welcome to ask. :)

ccryptolord_lender

Re: Crypto-backed loans. From 50 to 45,000 USD. No KYC.

Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:47 pm

Did you saw how fast bitcoin grew in this week? Remember - Dont sell your bitcoin! Never sell your bitcoin! Use your Bitcoin as collateral for crypto-backed loans. It's are more profitable then selling.

Want to know more about crypto-backed loans? Just ask me. 8-)

ccryptolord_lender

Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:03 pm

I am ready to give a loan secured with Bitcoin on Biterest, a p2p platform for crypto-backed loans. Feel free to get in touch with me.

Otega

Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:17 am

Hello

I bring to any one who can finance as a partner in cash or bitcoin a very lucrative and 100% ASSURANCE in returns in investment in this business.
You as the financier has the right to escrow your capital with your own attorney however your attorney must be registered in Europe.
You have absolutely nothing to worry about as your capital is under your control. However it is an assurance to get back 50% of profit on investment from this partnership in less than a month.

ccryptolord_lender

Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:57 am

I bring to any one who can finance as a partner in cash or bitcoin a very lucrative and 100% ASSURANCE in returns in investment in this business.
Sorry no. Only crypto-backed loans via Biterest.

ccryptolord_lender

Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:18 pm

UP ;)
PS.
I hope my offer will be useful to you.

ccryptolord_lender

Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:12 pm

UP. :) I'm ready to deal.

Return to “Lending”