Forum rules
Be VERY careful when lending bitcoins. There are scammers around the world who would love to permanently separate you from your bitcoins.
augis

can someone loan me?

Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:06 pm

hy guys can someone loan me BTC 0.00893 for mining fees? im just starting mining and i need to take mined BTC when i take it i will return as fast as i can. heres is my walet addres 12K5E2q6Y2p1U8NEKBPtKgKkTcVJzSAH1o . And sorry for my english

Mega_Link

Re: can someone loan me?

Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:20 pm

Hi.
For sure I can Loan you the amount needed but just one problem:

- I... AM... STILL... WAITING... TO... THESE... FUC***S... FROM... BITCOIN... TO... APROVE... MY... TRANSACTION... SINCE... 23 NOVEMBER 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They WILL NOT STOLE my Bitcoins because NO payment has been made into my VISA Credit Card but I DON´T KNOW If these FUC***S will aprove or not because the "Miners" other pieces of S*** need more money to "Fees" and other SHITS like that.

That is why from now on once I need to buy Bitcoin to pay for someone else I will use only Bank Transfer and Only buy from my wallet at PAXFUL.

augis

Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:59 pm

SORRI for you but i have abuot 20,000 values bitcoins and i cant take it

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:04 pm

hy guys can someone loan me BTC 0.00893 for mining fees? im just starting mining and i need to take mined BTC when i take it i will return as fast as i can. heres is my walet addres 12K5E2q6Y2p1U8NEKBPtKgKkTcVJzSAH1o . And sorry for my english
Sorry no loans but If you'd like to earn some bitcoin (it's free to do) here at Bitcoin.com please take a look are our game referral program:

https://games.bitcoin.com/referral

augis

Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:04 pm

i already have just i need some for mining fees

Return to “Lending”