Forum rules
Be VERY careful when lending bitcoins. There are scammers around the world who would love to permanently separate you from your bitcoins.
Cwifford

Donate BTC of your choice to 3KesbZfNntup6BFLdhJyw1F1aaoDBodDmc

Bitk0ynR2’s Loaning Discord

Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:34 pm

https://discord.gg/yqprWTR

--
This server has been created for people who are gambling on Bustabit and/or Bustadice.
--

-- How do I receive a loan? --
In #apply-for-loans type -new 'username' 'site' this will open a new ticket. You can open 1 ticket per 24hrs. PMs are ignored and will result in BAN if you spam.

-- How much can I loan? --
If you are a new member and never had a loan before, you can loan a maximum of 50 bits with 0% down payment, once! After that you will be placed in one of the groups specified below.

[Trial] 50 bits - Return in 24 hours - 0% downpayment - 0% interest
[Member] 200 bits - Return in 24 hours - 75% downpayment - 0% interest [After 10 loans + returns you will be upgraded to the next level]
[Big Member] 500 bits - Return in 24 hours - 50% downpayment - 0% interest [After 10 loans + returns you will be upgraded to the next level]
[Ultra Member] 1000 bits - Return in 24 hours - 35% downpayment - 0% interest [After 10 loans + returns you will be upgraded to the next level]
[VIP] 2500 bits - Return in 24 hours - 25% downpayment - 0% interest [After 10 loans + returns you will receive a SPECIAL status]
[Special] Loans upto 1.00 BTC - 10% downpayment - 0% interest

-- What are downpayments? --
The amount of bits you have to transfer to me first to receive your loan. After successful return of the loan, you will get your downpayment back!
Eg, if you loan 200 bits, you first have to send 75% (150 bits) to me as insurance. If you paid the loan back in 24 hours, your downpayment will be send back to you upon return of the loan.
Eg. Downpayment 150 bits -> Receive 200 bits -> Payment in 24 hours -> Get your 150 bits back.

-- What happens if I fail to return the loan in 24 hours? --
You will lose your downpayment and you will be added to the #scammers-list.

-- What account should I return the loans to? --
https://www.bustabit.com/user/Bitk0ynR2 or
https://www.bustadice.com/player/Bitk0ynR2

-- How many loans can I take? --
1 per 24 hours

Cwifford

Donate BTC of your choice to 3KesbZfNntup6BFLdhJyw1F1aaoDBodDmc

Re: Bitk0ynR2’s Loaning Discord

Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:30 pm

——— UPDATE ———
There is now an invite contest!
Total Giveaway Rewards: 0.2 BTC
Ending February 27th, whoever has the most invites to the discord server, will receive 0.1 BTC!
The second place winner will receive 0.07 BTC
The third place winner will receive 0.03 BTC

egyda8515

Re: Bitk0ynR2’s Loaning Discord

Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:17 am

Hello i cant join your discord maybe you can give me your contacts ?

Return to “Lending”