Re: Where is the crypt legal?

Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:35 am

South Korea, mining is legal in many countries

FinnZumann
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:13 pm

Cryptocurrencies are legal in many countries. Such countries as USA, Japan, South Korea, German, Poland, Norway, Sweden and many others gave cryptocurrencies legal status. But some are still banned from banking with crypto.

DzmitryKaliada
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:10 pm

Most populal crypto-friendly countries: Luxemburg, France, Switzerland, Estonia, Belarus, Cyprus, Malta. I mean that in this countries cryptocurrency allowed and crypto business allowed too.
Information founded here: [url]https://www.soft-fx.com/blog/europe-and-cis-cryptocurrency-regulation/[/url]

US - depends from states.

RitaJane
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:45 am

Finland
The European Union
Australia
Canada
https://bitcoinadoption.institute

CryptoStar19
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:18 pm

Crypto is legal is all but a handful of countries. Where it is banned, the ban can not be enforced from a practical perspective.

ViktBr
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:56 pm

Estonia is one of the best countries to work with cryptocurrency. It received the status of one of the most crypto-friendly jurisdictions in the EU. Moreover, it is pretty easy to start a business there. I personally had a great experience with Company in Estonia OÜ https://www.estonia-company.eе. These guys helped me with everything, from the establishing of my firm to searching for potential customers. I was provided with assistance at every stage. If you still have doubts about whether to work in Estonia or not, believe me, you should go for it.

aliforextalks@gmail.com

Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:14 am

Many governments have legalized cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrencies have been granted legal status in nations like as the United States, Japan, South Korea, Germany, Poland, Norway, Sweden, and many others. However, certain people are still barred from using cryptocurrency to conduct business.

WalletInvestor
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:10 pm

Who's "we"?
Crypto is technically legal or at least unregulated in most places. There are only a handful of countries that have declared it fully illegal such as Algeria, Bolivia, China, Egypt, Colombia and a few others.
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

Return to “Legal”