coinworld.invest

usi-tech now in usa

Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:31 pm

Hello everyone...

Since 10 months with the company Usi-Tech so-called bitcoin packages.

I myself have invested in BTC packages from USI-Tech a few months ago.
To name the child by name, I bought 50 packages for myself and 50 for my wife, which then corresponded to 2500 € each at the current course in Bitcoin.

In reality, however, there are much less euros, since I have bought my bitcoins much much cheaper.

Run the whole thing as follows:

You register on the https://3f194a48.usi-tech.info/
To the registration you need a partnerlink, however, it is here in the forum forbidden to post something like that.

After verifying yourself by email, you can buy the packages.
1 package always costs 50 € and is calculated to the current course in Bitcoin.

Version 1:

The duration of the packages is 140 working days or approximately 7 months. By the end of the term, 40% gain is sought.
The remuneration is paid daily. (not on weekends)
This means you get paid about 1% per day. This is made up of the invested capital plus the profit.
After the end of the term, you have almost 40% profit left.
The 1% which are credited daily, one can be paid out daily on its wallet.

Earning is only done on working days. Of course, also on the weekend is traded and gemined, etc.
These profits are retained by the company. This is ok for me.

Watch out again !!!! There is no 1% profit per day !!!!!
The daily reimbursement consists of the invested capital plus the profit.
After 100 working days you have reached your ROI, and after the 140 working days running, 40% profit remains.

Variant 2:
You reinvest the daily payout and thus benefit from the compound interest effect which brings with it an enormous boost.

The company USI-Tech has programmed and distributed so-called expert advisor, which is tailored to the Forex market.
The very lucrative BTC packages have now been available for a short time and further innovations will follow.

To the question what USI-Tech does with our invested capital, there is the following to say.

Parts in Mining. (but very little)
this is not only focused on the BTC but on everything you can mine.
-Arbitrage
-Trading (also with the trading one concentrates not only on the Bitcoin but also on all Altcoins)
-Long time invest
-The most is not running here by intensive manual search and press with a mouse click but via professional software.

In addition to these speculative businesses, USI-Tech still has revenues from programming and selling trading software.
Not only are the BTC packages sold, but also real products!

If the whole thing has made you curious, and you have still ask, then simply write to me.
Gladly we can also times skypen and I try everything as well as it goes to explain.

For the black people among us, if you are skeptical about the whole thing is ok. Accept your opinion.
But look at it all the time. Many of us have bought their bitcoins pretty cheaply than today.
Thus the investment in euro is not really big.

I see the same way: I play no lotto where my profit chance is 1: 140 million. What would it cost me but when I play like a life-long lotto?
I'd rather invest a bit in something like that.

At the end, I would like to say that I am only a customer of the company USI-Tech and that you should only invest so much that you are willing to lose.
But that should be clear to everyone who is dealing with Bitcoins. I'm not responsible for anything.

Return to “Legal”