mtmemph

SIMPLEX / BITCOIN FRAUD !!!!!!

Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:03 pm

I recently used Simplex / Bitcoin.com to add funds to my Bitcoin.com wallet and my funds are NOWHERE to be found. I added the funds on 12/13, and it is now 12/16, and I cannot get a gold of anyone from Bitcoin.com or SIMPLEX after repeated attempts to contact them.

Yes, I may have accidentally sent BTC to my BCH wallet BUT I have tried the process of recovering them at least 10x times with no success.

Who at Bitcoin.com or Simplex can help me resolve this?

This is unbelievably horrible customer service, and I would caution anyone from using Bitcoin.com or Simplex based on my experience. Buyer BEWARE. My money is gone, and there is NO ONE to talk to at either company. Their help desk just sends back canned responses that do not help at all.

Any help out there?

Simplex Team
Services
Services

Re: SIMPLEX / BITCOIN FRAUD !!!!!!

Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:22 am

Hello,

My name is Julia and I am the Head of Customer Support at Simplex.

I understand your frustration and will do my best to help you out.

First, I would like to assure you that Simplex is not a scam. We are a fully licensed financial institute in the EU, and take extreme measures to ensure the safety of all the transactions that are sent to us.

To help me locate your transaction and get to the bottom of what happened, please send me your transaction ID and I will personally investigate this case and contact you as soon as I have more information: julia@simplex.com

The transaction ID is the long string of numbers and letters that appear in any of the emails we sent you regarding your payment.

Looking forward to hearing from you and thanks for your patience in this matter.

Sincerely,

Julia Baker
Head of Customer Support
Simplex

jmolinass839
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:19 pm

So if there is an error, there is no way to recover what is deposited? :!: :!: :?: :?:

irikan50
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon May 21, 2018 8:40 pm

You can not trust anyone on the crypto market as there are a lot of scams revolving around who always keep an eye on your any wrong move. You need to buy the BTC coin from the well reputed exchanges including Coinbase, Bittrex, etc. You have to save your money on your own behalf.

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Tue May 22, 2018 7:18 am

You can not trust anyone on the crypto market as there are a lot of scams revolving around who always keep an eye on your any wrong move. You need to buy the BTC coin from the well reputed exchanges including Coinbase, Bittrex, etc. You have to save your money on your own behalf.
Simplex is a very reputable bitcoin payment provider.
They have been around a long time now, and are used my many different platforms for bitcoin purchases.

I have full trust in their service.

If anyone does have problems purchasing bitcoin from Simplex via buy.bitcoin.com, please contact our support team: team@bitcoin.com
If you make the purchase via the Bitcoin.com wallet app, please contact the wallet support team on: wallet@bitcoin.com
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

r1953tn

Sat May 08, 2021 3:48 pm

Confirming - they a scammers. They still my 50USD and didn't send me my Ethereum

CryptoStar19
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:45 pm

Simplex is not a scam. They have been around for a while and are one of the more reputable payment providers to purchase BTC.

Return to “Legal”