Lynx20

Is Juliana Andressa Real

Sun May 16, 2021 10:10 pm

Julianna Andressa says she works at Bitcoin as per her FB profile.
She emailed me once she knew that her partner in crime had de fraud me of 4K in getting virtual card to withdraw money from GetGlobalpay. Julianna as good cop routine said she would help and has also taken 4k from me in fees for a virtual card whu=ich has not been delivered. She then insisted that she wants 5k commission before she can activate the virtual card for getglobalpay.
Do you really want such dishonest person working at bitcoin.

WalletInvestor
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Re: Is Juliana Andressa Real

Mon May 17, 2021 1:41 pm

I don't know for sure but this sounds very very fishy. Are there any details about where she works? I mean, there isn't really such a thing as "working at Bitcoin" - you can work for different companies related to Bitcoin. Also, I think asking for such high fees multiple times for different things is a big red flag that she might be a scammer. The fact that I can't find any substantial information about her through googling doesn't really give me any reason for optimism.
Long story short, I can't say whether she's real or not but if I were you, I wouldn't give her another cent.
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

Return to “Legal”