kventin.upgrade
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Is Bitcoin Legal?

Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:58 am

they are all trying to understand how the cryptocurrency fits into the existing legal framework.
All we trying to understand how the cryptocurrency fits into the existing legal framework.
I like modern club music, and I love to dance and meet girls in clubs.

btc_slay

Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:50 am

Still, it depends on a particular legal framework of a particular country. I've come across few countries that tried to prove that BTC is completely illegal and it's a fraud for naive. :] If it's not advantageous for a country, they won't portal crypto as officially legal.

bbiittccooiinn123

Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:27 pm

Hello,

I need to buy BTC or USDT but I don't want to verify my ID the amount is under 500$ more or less. Can anyone help me, please
best regards

maks-ivanov89
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:35 am

Hello,

I need to buy BTC or USDT but I don't want to verify my ID the amount is under 500$ more or less. Can anyone help me, please
best regards
you can use any exchanger in runet without confirming your identity.

bbiittccooiinn123

Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:25 pm

Hello,

best regards
Thank you for your answer, I honestly don't know what is runet and I searched for it and couldn't find anything, can you tell me any example site please :?

cryptoclash808
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:04 am

Hello,

best regards
Thank you for your answer, I honestly don't know what is runet and I searched for it and couldn't find anything, can you tell me any example site please :?
I think "runet" means "russian internet". Get yourself some patience, google translator and browse some russian topics

maks-ivanov89
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:58 am

I think "runet" means "russian internet". Get yourself some patience, google translator and browse some russian topics
In Russia, a lot of interesting things probably, they even have bears walking down the street :evil: :evil: :evil:

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:28 pm

Legal ? Depends on jurisdiction.
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

RitaJane
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:13 am

It depends upon the countries. Some countries are allowed to accept bitcoin and some countries give a criminal status who hold the bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.

But some legalized digital currency especially bitcoin. Countries are the US, Japan, and the UK.

If you want to add bitcoin in your business or how to receive bitcoin as a payment:- https://bitcoinadoption.institute/start-accept
https://bitcoinadoption.institute

CryptoStar19
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:42 pm

In most countries bitcoin is legal: in El Salvador it is even legal tender as of late... in nearly all others it's considered some form of asset like property, in a handful of countries it is "banned" although such a ban can't be actually enforced.

CryptoStar19
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:18 pm

With few exceptions Bitcoin is legal is all countries in the world.

CryptoStar19
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:21 pm

While bitcoin is legal in most countries, it is less regulated than other asset classes. At this point, given how large the crypto space has become, we are more likely to see further regulation on crypto rather than attempts to ban it... and over time this further regulation would only bring much larger investors to crypto.

ViktBr
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:23 pm

Bitcoin is legal in most countries, especially developed ones. For example, El Salvador has officially adopted Bitcoin as legal tender and is even going to create the first Bitcoin city. Also, there exist crypto-friendly countries. As for me, they are perfect for crypto business running. That's why I've recently opened a company in Lithuania. I should say, it turned out to be easier thanks to the company in Lithuania UAB https://tet.lt/. I regulated almost everything remotely while these guys did all the work for me.

newminergear

Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:21 pm

It should be completly legal but it is not in many countries and it saddens me. Here is USA we are gradually accepting it as a mode of payment. There are bitcoin ATMs where you can purchase btc using cash. It should be regulated but it will eventually wipe out the current financial system due to the drawbacks.

WalletInvestor
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:20 pm

There aren't many countries in the world where Bitcoin is illegal, but in most places it is not legal either, in the sense that it is not regulated and not endorsed by central authorities.
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

FXOpentrader
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1Hr9mA6hEsK6vBZmu52QRMsL2CbnnpBw6t

Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:37 am

Not all countries assumed bitcoin is legal tender, most countries regulation if Bitcoin only as an asset but not for payment method, in China all that related cryptocurrency is prohibited, although the biggest miners located in china after the government banned crypto, there are decreasing hashrate because miners off to ope4rate there, and some of the company looking new location. But the first country that legalized bitcoin is EWl Salvador.
FXOpen global broker

WalletInvestor
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:29 pm

Not all countries assumed bitcoin is legal tender, most countries regulation if Bitcoin only as an asset but not for payment method, in China all that related cryptocurrency is prohibited, although the biggest miners located in china after the government banned crypto, there are decreasing hashrate because miners off to ope4rate there, and some of the company looking new location. But the first country that legalized bitcoin is EWl Salvador.
El Salvador is not only the first, but so far the only country that has made Bitcoin their legal tender - the reception of which was not exactly smooth, so I don't think it has encouraged other countries to follow El Salvador's example.
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

Exolix
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:35 am

Good question!
In those countries where cryptocurrency is not directly prohibited, then you need to look at the legal regulation and the legal system.
If the principle applies in the country: "Everything that is not directly prohibited by law is allowed," then the crypt in such a country is absolutely legal.

JohnRhodes
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:53 am

It depends on the countries. Some countries accept bitcoin and other digital assets but some don't.

Return to “Legal”